How the fuck do i debloat as fast as possible

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

NTpilled coper
Skinny af but had face fat my entire life. 17 yrs old.
Any way to debloat not involving drugs?

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Skinny af but had face fat my entire life. 17 yrs old.
Any way to debloat not involving drugs?
Listen to me. Don’t listen to anyone else but me. Shut everyone else out.

Quit the junk food. Eat about 800 CALS a day of healthy protein/veg foods. Exercise is optional. Stay the fuck away from salt/candy/rice/bad sugar. Do this for 2 weeks straight. You’ll feel like shit, but the motivation of hot women in your high school walking past you combined with the motivational tiktok sounds should give you enough firepower to keep going. Do not give up.

• +1
Reactions: superman.enz, SteveRogers, Qzuan and 4 others

Quit the junk food. Eat about 800 CALS a day of healthy protein/veg foods. Exercise is optional. Stay the fuck away from salt/candy/rice/bad sugar. Do this for 2 weeks straight. You’ll feel like shit, but the motivation of hot women in your high school walking past you combined with the motivational tiktok sounds should give you enough firepower to keep going. Do not give up.
thanks man, every single autist on this forum has a diff method its hard to figure out whats legit

• +1
idk but i just consumed 3400mg of sodium

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
is that you in ur pfp
yeah bro this is me, u mirin?
17201114 1202420613196701 1178228686835146269 n

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and incelmogger

this shit is fucking difficult, i feel like im withering away. My calculus mark got fucked because i was focusing on trying not to die during the test.

• So Sad
this shit is fucking difficult, i feel like im withering away. My calculus mark got fucked because i was focusing on trying not to die during the test.
You’re eating 800 CALS a day?

how did it go, update

Run for sometime

how did it go, update
high salt high sodium for 6 days followed by no water or sodium for the next day helped
Another method I did was fasting, which helped a bit
Havent tried the potassium/ sodium ratio yet but I will soon enough
Avoid carbs and sugar like your life depends on it

• +1