How the fuck do I fix my nose?

Deleted member 11548

Deleted member 11548

Bronze
I have same exact nose as Jeff seid. Same bone structure too except smaller lower third.

My nose projects to much forward and makes my jaw look recessed even though it’s perfectly forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
post photo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 12827
Take some sandpaper and start sawing off the bone boyo

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, SkinjobCatastrophe, lepo2317 and 2 others
Rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 10709, lepo2317 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Nigga We don’t know what your nose looks like

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10709, wumao and 1 other person
Jeff's nose is not bad. 7-8/10. If you have that nose dont worry

What's wrong with Seid's nose

I have same exact nose as Jeff seid. Same bone structure too except smaller lower third.

My nose projects to much forward and makes my jaw look recessed even though it’s perfectly forward grown
Is your nose upturned as well?

YfCofYJn

Nose doesnt matter tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
sounds like cap you wouldnt be here if all you needed was rhino JFL
Lol clearly I am, Im 18 and too fucking poor for rhino. My nose just projects way too far forward even thou I have good forward growth

A girl on fb showed me a kid who looks like jeff sied but with a worse jaw. Is that you LOL

A girl on fb showed me a kid who looks like jeff sied but with a worse jaw. Is that you LOL
Doubt, I’m dirty blonde with green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My nose is basically this. Give me Chico’s nose and it’s over

Attachments

• 7AC06DAD-1D9B-4B0A-85B8-F83F9D7B5393.jpeg
    7AC06DAD-1D9B-4B0A-85B8-F83F9D7B5393.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 44
Jeff seid nose is fine

do you know how that difference would look like front? if side is that drastic front has to look insane
The nose would look less bulbous and more defined from the front as a result of deprojecting and narrowing the nose tip.

The nose bridge would look more defined as well due to it being more projected.

As for the nasal tip rotation, I tried to be conservative because I felt that rotating it further would have caused his nose to not harmonize well with the rest of his face, if anything it would slightly decrease the amount of nostril show from the front, but it wouldn't be noteworthy imo.

Break your nose to get rhinoplasty for free

d
The nose would look less bulbous and more defined from the front as a result of deprojecting and narrowing the nose tip.

The nose bridge would look more defined as well due to it being more projected.

As for the nasal tip rotation, I tried to be conservative because I felt that rotating it further would have caused his nose to not harmonize well with the rest of his face, if anything it would slightly decrease the amount of nostril show from the front, but it wouldn't be noteworthy imo.
good shit bro, definitely have to get rhino asap, sucks being a broke 18 year old but it will be worth it once i get there

• +1
Reactions: Cain and Deleted member 7419