How the fuck do I get out of here

Are you trolling, I’m not even fucking close to chad. I’m also neurotypical and confident around girls. However I’m almost never around them

You must live in the middle of nowhere then
This is a stupid larp. What are you even trying to prove?

That looks don’t matter?

That even Chad can be an incel?

You have to be a severe fucking retard to waste your time doing this because it doesn’t even prove shit

Jfl at this massive larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 18603
You must live in the middle of nowhere then
This is a stupid larp. What are you even trying to prove?

That looks don’t matter?

That even Chad can be an incel?

You have to be a severe fucking retard to waste your time doing this because it doesn’t even prove shit

Jfl at this massive larp
What does larping even mean? Trolling ? Faking my identity? You really think I’d waste my time writing and responding to this shit if it didn’t have any truth?

No

And stop calling me “chad” I’m not close

I’m not trying to prove anything, I’m trying to get a little help because I can’t I’m my real life

What does larping even mean? Trolling ? Faking my identity? You really think I’d waste my time writing and responding to this shit if it didn’t have any truth?

No

And stop calling me “chad” I’m not close

I’m not trying to prove anything, I’m trying to get a little help because I can’t I’m my real life
your only issue is your height is slightly below average just wear lifts

Last edited:
alt+f4, ctrl+w, delete your account, brainwash yourself to forget about this website, hack the servers and get the website shut down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Seems when a nigga swallows the :blackpill: 1 of 3 things happen;

1. They ascend
2. They rope.
3. They rot.

#3 is by far the worst imho.

I know I’m just gonna get trolled but hopefully someone responds seriously
Please someone help me leave this place, over the past couple weeks ive been spending more and more time browsing and posting and it’s just so fucking stupid.
I even starting using the site for shot posts and stories not even anything useful for myself
I’m still young so If I turn my shit around right now I can maybe still have a Chance but if I continue missing out on real life it’s actually going to be too late for me.
I’ve tried to delete my account at least 5-10 times but always pussy out the day before it’s permanently deleted fuck me
It’s completely destroyed my mental health and I can’t even take anything seriously anymore I just need to fucking leave here
Even removing my account probably won’t even help cause I’ll still browse the forum and rot
I shouldn’t (as no one really wants to) be associating with other rejects and incels online it’s just a massive circlejerk ecochamber cesspool of shit and piss
What are some ways I can ween off and finally just leave I’m just fucking desperate at this point
I’ve almost reached the point of permarotting/ point of no return, I’m probably already there tbh
This site helped my mental health. How did it destroy yours ? The only thing this forum hurts is my productivity

You can't leave from here, stranger, none of us could, some tried but they all came back...
yeah hes right im srory man but its near impossible to leave even after i ascend ill still be on this forum
its a once you go black you can never go back
the blackpill chose you you didnt choose this lifestyle

yeah hes right im srory man but its near impossible to leave even after i ascend ill still be on this forum
Can u rate me
60D9C279 AF49 43CA 91C9 8D4A1EEAD43C

I can’t believe this legend commented on on of my threads

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
nigga just get a life this forum is worse than cocaine mixed with meth and gasoline

• +1
You are here forever greycel

• JFL