• +1
Reactions: amorfati and joeveniro
nizoral is only thing that ever worked imo

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter, Prettyboy, amorfati and 2 others
nizoral as above

you need direct sunlight through your head it kills them

piroctone olamine and Nizoral

I have celiacs disease and due to that i got some disgusting dandruff everywhere. Diprosalic greatly ( actually it vanishes until i keep using the medicine ) improves my condition. It unfortunately is only palliative, tho.
edit: any medicine thats based on salicylic acid works basically the same against dandruff

got it for years only thing that worked for me is Bioderma node ds plus

This shit is killing me and people are disgusted by it when they notice
When I was a kid, I had issues with dandruff. But this stuff helped immensely
48959C0D B749 4188 AD4E 06923026FB63

i only used head and shoulders and it never came back lmfao sucks to have shit genetics

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati
Ketoconazole shampoo the brand doesn't matter. I had insane levels of seborrheic dermatitis shit made my scalp bleed from so much scratching and itching. I threw that shit on my scalp everyday for two weeks and now I don't even have regular dandruff.

Nizarol/ketoconazole.

Don't use it only as a shampoo it has to be applied topically and rest for a decent amount before it works. My dermatologist said if you want its best affects apply a slight amount over your scalp before you sleep rub it in then rinse it out the next morning.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: callisto and rand anon
I have serb dem it used to be very bad now its only rarely that my head is itchy I wanna get rid of it forever tho what can I do?

Nizarol/ketoconazole.

Don't use it only as a shampoo it has to be applied topically and rest for a decent amount before it works. My dermatologist said if you want its best affects apply a slight amount over your scalp before you sleep rub it in then rinse it out the next morning.
I don’t hve much dandruff but occasionally get itchy scalp. Will try :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Never used shampoo or any product except coconut oil for three months my hair looks like this btw 0 dandruff

21011950 72F3 4FC7 BC83 1BCFCAB11971

I have beard dandruff it’s shit

in what form? also where can i get it? i live in brazil btw
Nizoral is the brand name of an anti-fungal shampoo called “ketoconazole”.
You should be able to buy it at most pharmacies, even in Mexico.

Nizoral is the brand name of an anti-fungal shampoo called “ketoconazole”.
It actually works yeah. You can also eat ketogenic diet and you would have acetone in your sweat dissolving the candida (which is how it's supposed to be naturally).

none of the shit above will likely work. here's what actually will:

Unironically stop shampooing. The myth that you need to rub chemicals on your scalp everyday was forged by advertisement, just like "breakfast is the most important meal of the day" and cigarettes in the 1900s.

I had shitty thin hair full of dandruff and once I dropped shampoo it's been healthy as fuck and I've seen 0 dandruff. I only shampoo like once a month.

Explanation:

You scalp, like everything in your body works as a system of balance (blood sugar, hormones, etc). It has a level of natural oil, and what shampoo does is strip all of it off with harsh chemicals. Then your body works extra hard to restore it by making your hair super oily, and then you shampoo again and the cycle continues, which causes a lot of negatives like dandruff and thinning.

It will take a couple weeks/months of oily hair (which is to be expected since you've been shampooing your whole life), but after you stop it will get to a point you only need to wash with hot water to get rid of dirt, and you have healthy hair 24/7.