How the fuck do i get willpower

D

Deleted member 33150

Iron
EVERY FUCKING TIME I HAVE A TEST I DONT STUDY FOR IT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I SHOULD. I JUST SIT THERE SCROLLING THRU RANDOM SHIT ON MY PHONE OR COMPUTER KNOWING I SHOULDNT BE DOING IT BUT I CANT BRING MYSELF TO NOT. WTF CAN I DO TO START MONK MODE OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 26859, hasian and 1 other person
EVERY FUCKING TIME I HAVE A TEST I DONT STUDY FOR IT EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I SHOULD. I JUST SIT THERE SCROLLING THRU RANDOM SHIT ON MY PHONE OR COMPUTER KNOWING I SHOULDNT BE DOING IT BUT I CANT BRING MYSELF TO NOT. WTF CAN I DO TO START MONK MODE OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED
Absolute dopamine detox. Cut all sugars, social media, jacking off, music, and go outside on long walks. You will start wanting to do things again. Basically bore the fuck out of yourself and have nothing to do but what you have in mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33108, LooksThinker, Magnum Opus and 7 others
Train your haki

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 33150
stimulants + isolate yourself with only study material available

Absolute dopamine detox. Cut all sugars, social media, jacking off, music, and go outside on long walks. You will start wanting to do things again. Basically bore the fuck out of yourself and have nothing to do but what you have in mind.
Dopamine detox is cope. OP probably has ADHD

Just abuse amphetamines

How do you study and what do u study for?

• +1
Reactions: FosterCerrano and gribsufer1
force yourself to be bored by removing everything but study material, it's hard but that's what i do

music doesnt give dopamime but endorphins

Stop scrolling on tiktok and realise you are cucking yourself from mass mogging other men

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Because studying is useless anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and Napoleon1800
DD may work for NT fags but they don't do much for people with ADHD
no cos its long term focus , also you cam be non nt and not ahve adhd you fucking retard

i dont think you can last on willpower eventually you will fail

you have to genuinely love doing these things because you want to change, or you'd be contempt with living this way.

but we are brainwashed by the media to eat junk food, smoke weed, drink juice instead of water, then wonder why kids grow up to become dopamine addicts.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You need to force yourself to be in a fight or flight mode 24x7 if you lack willpower, try getting a huge debt it might motivate you to work harder

DD may work for NT fags but they don't do much for people with ADHD
>Muh ADHD

You're just lazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FosterCerrano and Pikabro
Become indian

start deleting all your thoughts as soon as they come, you'll notice in days-weeks how you realize that some problems were not as serious as you thought they were. your subconscious may also start realizing this giving you less psychosomatic physical/mental pain.
this is what worked for me, I only get small ~1-2 fatigued days where I can't work after working for ~14-16 days, before it could go on for weeks me feeling like crap.

mindfulness/meditation whatever, look into it
wim hof breathing can also make you high but it's not needed, just nice if it works for you.
use chatgpt, preferably gpt-4, it's an amazing guide to make sure you're not missing out on anything. plus you'll very likely use GPT-4 for other things too.