How the FUCK do I make a conversation sexual?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
It usually goes like this;
ask the girl out/ I get asked out
and then talk with her and the conversation leads to nowhere :forcedsmile: help. usually I have no trouble with getting their number etc, but past that :feelswhy: Is it something to do with inhib?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 9779
Don't actively push it

If she's receptive, you'll know

Just continue the conversation but gradually increase the eye contact

At the right moment look at her eyes, down at her lips, and back to her eyes

Then you'll have to go in for the kiss

If she likes you she'll be obliged to accept the kiss under the fear that rejecting the kiss will make you incorrectly assume she doesn't like you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angloidcel, entropy137, klamus and 9 others
Don't actively push it

If she likes you she'll be obliged to accept the kiss under the fear that rejecting the kiss will make you incorrectly assume she doesn't like you
just do this this and this theory
will try it regardless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, angloidcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Like rrrrrr8526, I never actively push for it. I make it clear through nonverbal ques like touching, and inviting her to my place.
No, it doesn't work all the time, but nobody has 100% success rate. Just grind through the dates.

If she is not receptive to those, no amount of words will change her opinion.
I also never open with anything sexual on dating apps because these apps have ridiculous policies that may lead to you being banned for being direct.

i made the mistake of straight up asking for it:lul:, then wondered why she ghosts me, it's fucking over for non NTcels like me:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
Don't actively push it

Sounds like you read that in a PUA ebook.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 9779, jfcage and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DrTony, Stopping@Nothing19 and rand anon
lol at all these replies but not one says be good looking. truly over for this site

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Deleted member 18012, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Don't try you'll fuck it up.

Unless ur comically flirtatious I wouldn't try force a conversation sexual until its the right time. just leave it to body language. Hope we're talking irl btw.

Make hints whenever possible that you're interested in her sexually. The easiest way would be to ask her if she's single, that usually lets her know that you're interested in her without really pushing things too far. If she says yes you could try and sneak in a compliment if you want to really "push" it or you can simply just stop there and talk about other things, but comment whenever possible in a flirtatious way and that really should be easy if she wants to make it easy for you.

Read her body language and if she's repulsed by you then don't push your luck

Don't actively push it

Not if he is a sperg "If she's receptive, you'll know"

Body language is subtle if you are rejected enough you wont even see the signs if you don't look for them

this is what people mean when they are talking about ‘chemistry’, you either have it or you don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Playfully missinterprit something they say as sexual.

Idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
If a woman accept to go out with you, assume that she has some kind of interest in you
Second, during the date try to maintain eye contact and keep a non goofy state, ask questions see how she responds to them, if she gives you vague answers short replies and don’t ask you any questions assume that she isn’t interested.
If she gives you long replies and ask questions back, she also maintains eye contact, gives you some body language signs that she is attracted towards you than now is your time to make moves.
Now you can escalate the topics into a more sexual vibe, see how she reacts to it, if she keeps the same energy you go a step further and now you try to touch her(hands, feet, shoulders in a non creepy way) if she doesn’t push you away when you do that than later on you could go for a kiss ( that’s personal preference some people go for the kiss after all those signs some people don’t, I usually don’t do it during the first date because I straight ask them if they wanna hang out at my place afterwards) if they accept I go for the kiss at my place and try to escalate it further to sex.
To end the topic if she gives you sign’s that she is interested you make moves if not assume she isn’t attracted towards you keep the date short and move on.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
lol at all these replies but not one says be good looking. truly over for this site
I’m psl 4.5-5 bruh why would i worry about being MUH GOODLOOKING anymore

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
step one be chad 💀

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
It usually goes like this;
ask the girl out/ I get asked out
and then talk with her and the conversation leads to nowhere :forcedsmile: help. usually I have no trouble with getting their number etc, but past that :feelswhy: Is it something to do with inhib?
By having a sharp jawline, broad chin, deep set eyes, and high cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18012
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18012
All these autistic replies, I will give you the true correct answer, from IRL EXPERIENCE with women, and not just literature.

The truth is, it’s not hard to make a conversation sexual if the women likes you. It will feel natural. You simply start by touching her in a neutral place, like hand, shoulder, arm, for an extended period while flirting. If she is receptive to that, try touching her hair or waist eventually (with a legit reason too, not out of the fucking blue). These are more sensitive zones and if a girl responds positively to your touch there, it is highly likely she will let you kiss her.

Voila, that’s all there is too it. Remember, a conversation with a woman is either a sexual one, or a meaningless one. That is predetermined by your looks. The “game” you run on women while talking is really just not fucking up the moment (in a social respect), and acting on the physical attraction that exists.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, klamus, rayman and 3 others
would this work if "Andy" from that guide was a 5'3 dravidian :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
There are guys on this forum who are 5'9" who get laid.

If you are 5'3" (very rare for a man btw), you can still wear lifts that make you look like 5'6", and at that height, if you are muscular, you will have lots of success with women.

Here is an example of a manlet who is seen as very attractive by women who are taller than him:

Of course, the guy is an IFBB pro bodybuilder but the same thing would still apply if he was less muscular, because most women prefer the aesthetic hollywood physique, not the IFBB pro physique.

So women who love muscles would have a similar reaction to a guy who has a physique like this (and you don't need Brad Pitt's face):

2616436 54802507805e1696b8e74114ca5bb551

That physique can be acquired within 1 year of training by applying linear progression and inducing progressive overload by training hard close to failure. Also, if you train the entire body, you won't just have decent chest, shoulders, abs and upper arms, but also great forearms, quads, hamstrings, glutes, lats, upper back and lower back, so the picture doesn't show everything.

As for the guys who think that it's all about the face, what they don't realize is that if you have a normie face, if you are gymmaxed, it will make you look amazing, a good example of that is The Rock, who looks like an average old black guy when he has no muscles:
Ezgif 5 295231e7b6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lcberg04, rand anon and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
There are guys on this forum who are 5'9" who get laid.

If you are 5'3" (very rare for a man btw), you can still wear lifts that make you look like 5'6", and at that height, if you are muscular, you will have lots of success with women.

Here is an example of a manlet who is seen as very attractive by women who are taller than him:

Of course, the guy is an IFBB pro bodybuilder but the same thing would still apply if he was less muscular, because most women prefer the aesthetic hollywood physique, not the IFBB pro physique.

So women who love muscles would have a similar reaction to a guy who has a physique like this (and you don't need Brad Pitt's face):

View attachment 1641785

That physique can be acquired within 1 year of training by applying linear progression and inducing progressive overload by training hard close to failure. Also, if you train the entire body, you won't just have decent chest, shoulders, abs and upper arms, but also great forearms, quads, hamstrings, glutes, lats, upper back and lower back, so the picture doesn't show everything.

As for the guys who think that it's all about the face, what they don't realize is that if you have a normie face, if you are gymmaxed, it will make you look amazing, a good example of that is The Rock, who looks like an average old black guy when he has no muscles:
View attachment 1641791

u dont need to gympill me

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and randomuser2407
All these autistic replies, I will give you the true correct answer, from IRL EXPERIENCE with women, and not just literature.

The truth is, it’s not hard to make a conversation sexual if the women likes you. It will feel natural. You simply start by touching her in a neutral place, like hand, shoulder, arm, for an extended period while flirting. If she is receptive to that, try touching her hair or waist eventually (with a legit reason too, not out of the fucking blue). These are more sensitive zones and if a girl responds positively to your touch there, it is highly likely she will let you kiss her.

Voila, that’s all there is too it. Remember, a conversation with a woman is either a sexual one, or a meaningless one. That is predetermined by your looks. The “game” you run on women while talking is really just not fucking up the moment (in a social respect), and acting on the physical attraction that exists.
Man, it's incredible how so many guys are pushed out of the market. Plastic surgery is a human necessity at this point

• +1
Reactions: chadison
If the conversation leads to nowhere, she is not into you. She will make it easy if she is.