How the fuck do I make friends [NTmaxxers gtfih]

fjor2096

fjor2096

Zephir
Unironically, how the fuck do I actually make friends and integrate into a group? I swear it's fucking impossible, I have acquaintances but I don't have their social media handles (except for one guy) and I don't think they would let me even eat lunch with them.

@Octillionaire3 @Matthias8272 @stevielake @Stopping@Nothing19 @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, thecel, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Just realized I tagged all the non NT aspie loners on a post asking how to make friends :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
you can’t, normies can sense our autism and exclude us from everything! :kys::feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 2 others
No NTmaxxing for non NT retard! :feelsuhh::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 15827, fjor2096 and 1 other person
idk nigga I'm autistic too:lul:

Unironically, how the fuck do I actually make friends and integrate into a group?
you can’t, normies can sense our autism and exclude us from everything! :kys::feelswhy:
Go to local groups in your area, it doesn't have to be in school.

I am not doing it because ı am laser focused on ascension right now.

Unironically, how the fuck do I actually make friends and integrate into a group? I swear it's fucking impossible, I have acquaintances but I don't have their social media handles (except for one guy) and I don't think they would let me even eat lunch with them.
Imagine asking how to make friends on an incel forum, giga non NT! :lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, fjor2096 and Deleted member 15827
Go to local groups in your area, it doesn't have to be in school.

I am not doing it because ı am laser focused on ascension right now.
I'm wageslaving at a restaurant right now as a server and there are a few people from school but like I said we're only acquaintances.

Talk to people, approach people, bond, create relationships

I'm wageslaving at a restaurant right now as a server and there are a few people from school but like I said we're only acquaintances.
> Wageslave.
> Live like a dog to save money.
> Ascend.
> Socialize.

Friend groups are utterly meaningless and retarded ı would like to spend that time on working on myself or other project.

Friend groups are utterly meaningless and retarded ı would like to spend that time on working on myself or other project.
All ı need is a girl to fuck regularly.

I agree, unfortunately being an aspie loner in High School means no gf.

I agree, unfortunately being an aspie loner in High School means no gf.
I spent my hs years lonely too.

Try to be fully ascended your looks level until you get in to uni.

• So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096
I spent my hs years lonely too.

Try to be fully ascended your looks level until you get in to uni.
Uni is going to be like x10 harder though so even if I looksmax until then I'll be at the same level.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Uni is going to be like x10 harder though so even if I looksmax until then I'll be at the same level.
Yeah but, if you don't everything will be harder.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
idk get ideas from google

go to a club

ask cousins to meet

get a gf make friends with her brothers and cousins

hit up old school friends

make a post on reddit saying ur doing something in ur citys sub and ask if anyone wants to go

Just be a NT Normie theory.

Be Nice and share Food and shit tbh, dont talk much.

Appreciate the tag, but I’m the Last person you should be asking for advice. I’m a 22 year old khhv NEET. Lol

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and edodalic29
The worst thing you can do is dickride in hope they would be your friend , instead you’ll look like a groupie , just stop worrying about making friends