HOW THE FUCK DO I OPEN KIRKLAND MINOX BOTTLE?!?!?????

Viacheslav

Viacheslav

HopiumMaxxing
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN IT TWICE A DAY FOR 4 DAYS I SPENT LIKE ~1.5 HOURS TRYING TO OPEN IT AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING OPEN. IT SAYS PRESS AND TWIST, I DO THAT BUT IT DOESN'T OPEN!!!!

NIGGAS ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW TO OPEN IT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, chudlite, ItsOverLawg and 2 others
I'VE BEEN TRYING TO OPEN IT TWICE A DAY FOR 4 DAYS I SPENT LIKE ~1.5 HOURS TRYING TO OPEN IT AND IT DOESN'T FUCKING OPEN. IT SAYS PRESS AND TWIST, I DO THAT BUT IT DOESN'T OPEN!!!!

press down when you twist? idk sory

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie

blyats prosto najmi na krobku i prikrutys.

• JFL
Braindead subhuman problem. Nigga are you a cartoon character. If you were neurotypical youd just cut it open instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, Johnny_Sins and lowiqNormie
Braindead subhuman problem. Nigga are you a cartoon character. If you were neurotypical youd just cut it open instead
Nigga I need to hide it. If I would open it, it would mean that it's probably gonna spill

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and lowiqNormie
You are clearly neurodivergent. You could poke a whole in the cap or something and hide it in your room. No one will notice or care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins, lowiqNormie and slavicpsycho
Nigga I need to hide it. If I would open it, it would mean that it's probably gonna spill
I’ll literally hop on a discord call to show you if you want, I have the same bottle

• JFL
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
You hold the lid down the whole time, then you twist whilst it’s still held down

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater