How the fuck do I pick a rhinoplasty surgeon?

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron
I am driving myself crazy trying to pick the right surgeon. How do you pick one? Also for anyone who says muh recessed maxilla or weak jaw, this is not my problem. I think that doing rhinoplasty for a hook nose or bad nose profile is pretty much pointless unless its likely extremely bad. I have a wide nasal bridge which makes my face look overall narrower, eyes look closer together, and makes nose look less defined from the front. Its kinda like how @Amnesia didn't have a defined nose from the front and that was cucking him, thats the situation I'm in, top tier jaw and pretty good eyes. I only want to narrow the nasal bones, no change to the profile, tip, or nostrils. When I suck my nose in I look sooo much better, this is literally the only think preventing me from being a chadlite-chad, I mean besides high hairline. I consistently have women say you're the hottest guy I've ever fucked, always fuck on the first date, have women hit on me, etc. Do you guys think nasal osteotomy or narrowing nasal bones is risky? I'm torturing myself trying to decide when to do it or who should do it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and PointOfNoReturn
I am driving myself crazy trying to pick the right surgeon. How do you pick one?
Find someone who had nose surgery and you like the results, then find out who was his surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
Sounds like an easy case then.
I really like Raffaini for rhinoplasties.
Rod Rohrich in the US also has great results.

Find someone who had nose surgery and you like the results, then find out who was his surgeon.
Yeah, thanks I though of this; however every fucking surgeon no matter how well redeemed and how many good before and afters, always has some fucking bad reviews, botches, and people that are criticizing their character so you don't really know who is good and who isn't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Sounds like an easy case then.
I really like Raffaini for rhinoplasties.
Rod Rohrich in the US also has great results.
Really sounds easy? I hope so. I have scheduled a consultation just to see how difficult it should be. Raffaini? I looked him up but cant clearly see who it is. Is he a maxillofacial surgeon? Rod Rochrich is supposed to be but hes 69 JFL, idk if you should get a nosejob from a 70 year old lol. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Really sounds easy? I hope so. I have scheduled a consultation just to see how difficult it should be. Raffaini? I looked him up but cant clearly see who it is. Is he a maxillofacial surgeon? Rod Rochrich is supposed to be but hes 69 JFL, idk if you should get a nosejob from a 70 year old lol. Thanks.

Yeah I mean, you just want a narrower nose, you don't want complicated stuff like a large augmentation with rib cartilage or changing the alar columellar relationship to a large degree.
Raffaini is the best maxfac surgeon in the world, and has the best rhinoplasty results I've ever seen.
Just look at this pieces of art:
Raffaini side
Raffaini front
Raffaini bimax  rhino 3 4
Raffaini bimax  rhino front
Raffaini bimax  rhino side
Raffaini before and after

Didn't know Rod Rohrich was that old, still the results look very good tho. I also like the work of this swiss surgeon:

You're welcome, best luck with your search. Avoid surgeons that make the nose too small or give their patients the same upturned, small nose.

I am driving myself crazy trying to pick the right surgeon. How do you pick one? Also for anyone who says muh recessed maxilla or weak jaw, this is not my problem. I think that doing rhinoplasty for a hook nose or bad nose profile is pretty much pointless unless its likely extremely bad. I have a wide nasal bridge which makes my face look overall narrower, eyes look closer together, and makes nose look less defined from the front. Its kinda like how @Amnesia didn't have a defined nose from the front and that was cucking him, thats the situation I'm in, top tier jaw and pretty good eyes. I only want to narrow the nasal bones, no change to the profile, tip, or nostrils. When I suck my nose in I look sooo much better, this is literally the only think preventing me from being a chadlite-chad, I mean besides high hairline. I consistently have women say you're the hottest guy I've ever fucked, always fuck on the first date, have women hit on me, etc. Do you guys think nasal osteotomy or narrowing nasal bones is risky? I'm torturing myself trying to decide when to do it or who should do it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
dm me pics i wanna help also dont listen to that one guy always crying that rhino ruined his life

Any bone work on the nose is low-risk.

Working on the tip is high-risk, because it is unpredictable.