How the fuck do people live without friends?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
I mean like actually, i need tips.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and noodlelover
Wdym u have no friends rtn?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Jova, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
i use this forum for socializing

rest just get drunk, do drugs, etc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, noodlelover, Despicable and 4 others
How the fuck do you cope with that though??
try different drugs, different drug combinations, different music, locations, vibe to do it at

u stay busy

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
try different drugs, different drug combinations, different music, locations, vibe to do it at

u stay busy
Basically speed running death bro

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Jova and halloweed
i use this forum for socializing

rest just get drunk, do drugs, etc
Netherlands is nuking the rc scene on 1st of July, blanket banning all classes except for lsd analogous and tryptamines

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Netherlands is nuking the rc scene on 1st of July, blanket banning all classes except for lsd analogous and tryptamines
everything im using is already illegal

im only sad that 3MMC became illegal 3 years ago. Was so easy to get and high quality asf back then.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
having friends is ez, just have to be kind bro! No really you just have to be kind to ppl and they will be kind to you. Treat everyone like a king and you'll have your friends.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, <6PSLcel and xaxanibber
everything im using is already illegal

im only sad that 3MMC became illegal 3 years ago. Was so easy to get and high quality asf back then.
This is more about how shocking the news about it is, like the end of an era. Netherlands is the blood line for these substances for other European countries, its where i used to get 2fma in the past which i used to help my adhd and study. Quite sad how most of these chemicals will be lost forever now

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
This is more about how shocking the news about it is, like the end of an era. Netherlands is the blood line for these substances for other European countries, its where i used to get 2fma in the past which i used to help my adhd and study. Quite sad how most of these chemicals will be lost forever now
Yeah true.

I hate the government tbh. Legislation only exists to hurt people.

I for some odd reason feel like you are a libertarian lol
dumb people and women are way too protected by the government nowadays.

and smart men like me have to pay for this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and xaxanibber
Drugs and shit last option vro try changing your look and looking more approachable or do shit you don’t usually do if that don’t get you friends then drugs it is oh and block that fake nigga

i dont have friends

Drugs and shit last option vro try changing your look and looking more approachable or do shit you don’t usually do if that don’t get you friends then drugs it is oh and block that fake nigga
I get called handsome, but always get called too short:lul::lul::lul::cry:

• +1
Reactions: big_daddy_c_437_
  • +1
Reactions: big_daddy_c_437_
this kind of question genuinely pisses me off

its like when normies were crying over not going out during covid boo fucking hoo

Over for both of us? I mean hopefully you can to something about it. I can pray that I grow more. Im 15, 5'8😢 Dads 6' and mom is 5'7
Nigga IM 5’8 were cooked

• JFL
this kind of question genuinely pisses me off

its like when normies were crying over not going out during covid boo fucking hoo
What? 99% of people have atleast one friend, even socially unaware retard gingers lol

Friends are very important, but often underappreciated.

The easiest way to make friends is through... other friends. Lol. Seriously, social circle is everything. It's very hard to start from zero when you're out of school.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and xaxanibber
Friends are very important, but often underappreciated.

The easiest way to make friends is through... other friends. Lol. Seriously, social circle is everything. It's very hard to start from zero when you're out of school.
But you don’t wanna look for bestfriend in Highschool it could lead to peaking to early

Not sure I follow. What do you mean by peaking?
It Means reaching the highest you’ll ever get some niggas who peak in Highschool that’s all they talk abt “oh remember that time in high school” “I miss high school so much” “I wish I were still in high school” it’s mainly popular nights that peak because that’s all they can do

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
having friends is ez, just have to be kind bro! No really you just have to be kind to ppl and they will be kind to you. Treat everyone like a king and you'll have your friends.
Autistic faggot mumbles.I can tell he wears special headphones to school.

Even if your the nicest person people still have shit to say.

It Means reaching the highest you’ll ever get some niggas who peak in Highschool that’s all they talk abt “oh remember that time in high school” “I miss high school so much” “I wish I were still in high school” it’s mainly popular nights that peak because that’s all they can do
Oh yeah, I dislike the idea of high school and college being the best part of people's lives, but I guess there's some truth to it as we're no longer so young and energetic by the end of those days. I need my prime to last as long as possible so I can remove the years of sexual and romantic frustration from my system.

Like what? I suck at everything. Only thing i absolutely love is skiing, its just that i can only do it during winter + i have no one to do it with

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I don't. Sometimes I play Computer games, sometimes I watch Netflix.

I'm not sure. Sometimes I wish I would die.

Like what? I suck at everything. Only thing i absolutely love is skiing, its just that i can only do it during winter + i have no one to do it with
My recommendation is to pick one hobby and get beastly at it, so you're better than most people. Hobbies become the most fun, when you are great at them. Basically they become insanely fun when you achieve elite levels.

Some possible hobbies:
  • Strategy Games - Like picking one game, and becoming killer at it
  • Shooters
  • Painting
  • Art
  • Singing
  • Music
  • Dancing
  • Soccer
  • Football
  • Rock-climbing
  • Martial Arts
  • Boxing
  • Jujitsu
  • Karate
  • Reading - reading isn't competitive, but it is a skill. When you become very good, you're simulating the whole world, sensations, characters, voices, in your head while you read. You can practice by trying to hear the voices of the characters at first, and slowly build up to a fully immersive experience.
  • Stock trading
  • Running a company
  • Chess
  • Go
  • Risk
Put time into your hobby, and realize it won't be that fun in the beginning (maybe a little fun), but the better you get over years, the more immersive the hobby will be, until you love it.

Last edited:
  • +1
My recommendation is to pick one hobby and get beastly at it, so you're better than most people. Hobbies become the most fun, when you are great at them. Basically they become insanely fun when you achieve elite levels.

Some possible hobbies:
  • Strategy Games - Like picking one game, and becoming killer at it
  • Shooters
  • Painting
  • Art
  • Singing
  • Music
  • Dancing
  • Soccer
  • Football
  • Rock-climbing
  • Martial Arts
  • Boxing
  • Jujitsu
  • Karate
  • Reading - reading isn't competitive, but it is a skill. When you become very good, you're simulating the whole world, sensations, characters, voices, in your head while you read. You can practice by trying to hear the voices of the characters at first, and slowly build up to a fully immersive experience.
  • Stock trading
  • Running a company
High effort reply brother. I appreciate it! Ive always wanted to try martial arts, im just afraid to get my ass kicked lol

• Love it
im js a teenage alpha, baby.
i dont got a pack to hang out withhhhhhhh

High effort reply brother. I appreciate it! Ive always wanted to try martial arts, im just afraid to get my ass kicked lol
Most martial arts schools won't put you in a situation where you'll get annihilated if you're a white belt.

• +1
Most martial arts schools won't put you in a situation where you'll get annihilated if you're a white belt.
I guess so. Maybe my lazyness is the problem:unsure:

• +1
I guess so. Maybe my lazyness is the problem:unsure:
So, my recomendatoin is to slowly work up to it. Try to set a goal of watching, like three videos of the martial art you want to do, each week for a few weeks or months. As long as it takes.

This is getting your brain familiar with the idea, so it will eventually over-come the resistance of going to your first practice. Then you build up momentum, and start looking forward to practice.

If after all the watching videos isn't enough, then start going and watch the martial arts practices, before you sign up to participate. Tell them you just want to watch, if they ask.

• +1
So, my recomendatoin is to slowly work up to it. Try to set a goal of watching, like three videos of the martial art you want to do, each week for a few weeks or months. As long as it takes.

This is getting your brain familiar with the idea, so it will eventually over-come the resistance of going to your first practice. Then you build up momentum, and start looking forward to practice.
Dang brother, you are giving good tips. Hopefully ill meet some people at the martial arts place:p

• Love it