How to slay if you dont have friends to go clubbing with

I have some friends but they dont wanna go clubbing with me, so how do i go clubbing? It's so nonNT to go clubbing alone. Do i go for new friends or what? I mean yeah I went clubbing with friends some time ago in portugal but they dont wanna go with me anymore
Bro let's go clubbing, I have the same issues. I always talk to everyone. Without overdoing or overstaying my welcome though.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
ohh yea when im in clubs girls always ask me who am I with like if I go alone what should I say when the chicks ask this like "uhhhhmmm I came alone" she would think im autistic af :lul::lul::lul:
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
Bro let's go clubbing, I have the same issues. I always talk to everyone. Without overdoing or overstaying my welcome though.
Where are you from bro?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
bro looked way hotter than the girl you sent me. did you see the girls that want to date moggergaston?? you're in the past now, old news.
that's your opinion bro idrc

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
why would not inverting mean the opposite?
Just because mirror inverts you so i invert the pic of the mirror to be more accurate on how i look irl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and 0S4MA
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, WishIwasChico, Zeta and 2 others
Can you show me the pictures and the rest of your profile? For me hinge is suicide fuel
weird I do horrid on tinder and bumble, but hinge is pretty good

• +1
I mean that's possible, so you suggest I just infiltrate other dudes their friend group and just act like im their friend?
U look masculine and not feminine, the right group will let you in fs.

• +1
I have some friends but they dont wanna go clubbing with me, so how do i go clubbing? It's so nonNT to go clubbing alone. Do i go for new friends or what? I mean yeah I went clubbing with friends some time ago in portugal but they dont wanna go with me anymore
These friends are looksminning u i had a lame ass group who only wanted to get high in parks or my place and never talk to bitches turns out i needed new friends

• +1
These friends are looksminning u i had a lame ass group who only wanted to get high in parks or my place and never talk to bitches turns out i needed new friends
And how did you get new friends?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
And how did you get new friends?
They were my only friends, so now i am close to no friends

I have some in uni i will just get closer to them after the holidays during class

• +1
They were my only friends, so now i am close to no friends

I have some in uni i will just get closer to them after the holidays during class
Shit brah i think its over for me then, i no longer go to school n shit and the friends I have now dont wanna go clubbing with me.

• +1
Shit brah i think its over for me then, i no longer go to school n shit and the friends I have now dont wanna go clubbing with me.
I made friends on dating apps but they will try to fuck if ur their type which aint terrible if theyre bad

These arent really friends to me though just temporary

• +1
I made friends on dating apps but they will try to fuck if ur their type which aint terrible if theyre bad

These arent really friends to me though just temporary
Not too bad of an idea

• +1
Not too bad of an idea
Its a solid choice for tall or jacked mtn+ who lack friends for a short time, u wont find ur next girl bestfriend tho

• +1
Its a solid choice for tall or jacked mtn+ who lack friends for a short time, u wont find ur next girl bestfriend tho
I’ve never really been friends with women

ur friends with non normies then (Which is good tbh) but not for socialmaxxing

• +1