HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE SO YOUNG JUST BUY DHT OR MK677 AND SHIT

chiefkeefsdick

chiefkeefsdick

15yr old athlete/fat booty enjoyer
how do yall get mk677 and dht and shit all at 14 and 15 and shit. Im not talking about the money part is easy just get a job right but how do you get it to your house. Like how do you avoid questions. Do you let your mom and dad know your blasting drugs. Do you keep it a secret. If so where are good stash places and plus where do you order from. Please and thank you

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, poopoohead and Deleted member 19453
i moneymaxx then go to order to a P.O box then walk there then come back i order from swisschems.is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, pneumocystosis, Deleted member 19453 and 1 other person
dont believe what you read her, its all a larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
If you can’t figure this stuff out then you shouldn’t be trying to take any compounds in the first place.

If you can’t figure this stuff out then you shouldn’t be trying to take any compounds in the first place.
Weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
i moneymaxx then go to order to a P.O box then walk there then come back i order from swisschems.is
Can you really get one if you are below 18 though? Google says you need parental permission. It is like $5 a month or smth though so it's cheap at least

my mum confiscated my hydrogen peroxyde syringes when they came in through the mail :ROFLMAO:

easy as fuck if ur underage use trust crypto app and get a walmart visa or at any grocery store load money into it buy some eth and u can get peptides from any major trusted source dm me if u want reliable sources

• +1
Reactions: mfk and nulll