Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
looks retarded and hurts too

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 9072
no tried it and it hurt my teeth as hell
Dont do it broski.

If you are ugly its because of bad genetics, not because of some vauge "bad development" like Mewing copers theorize

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 9072
Dont do it broski.

If you are ugly its because of bad genetics, not because of some vauge "bad development" like Mewing copers theorize
just answer bro why the fuck would someone chew with their insicors unless they want then to fall of in the future jfl

just answer bro why the fuck would someone chew with their insicors unless they want then to fall of in the future jfl
Because it can, according to copers, lead to CCW rotation (up and forward) of the maxilla.
But that's cope. Perform as many surgeries as you can to achieve what you want. It's not like chewing with your front teeth will get you to chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Doesn’t hurt me, CCW rotation from it might be cope but browridge gains aren’t

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
Doesn’t hurt me, CCW rotation from it might be cope but browridge gains aren’t
Ima a teeth grinder so maybe thats why gonna try stop grinding to heal the inflammation

Works for me too

JFL why are you even chewing? Crystallized tree sap from some Greek island - or Turkish petrol station gum - isn't gonna reposition your bones to become a chad.

Mastic / falim gum is the biggest scam ever proselytized by the autists here. Masseter hypertrophy looks like shit. And don't get me started on the laughable application of Wolff's law by the incisors copers.

Chewing with incisors places the mandible in a more forward position (think of edge to edge bite), which makes the masseters contract differently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072