How the fuck do you escape lankletism

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I look skinny as a fucking twig how the fuck do you escape this curse I'm being serious and fyi I go the gym 2 hours atleast a day so don't say I'm not trying

Also I'm not that lanky actual lanky guys are 6 4 I'm 6 and with shoes 6 1 so not that tall but even still it's in that lanklet threshold.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 18879
ive been called a lanky cunt and im the same height, it's over tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
ive been called a lanky cunt and im the same height, it's over tbh

How the fuck do you escape this shit I'm already going to the gym 2 hours a day sometimes 3

Slight or heavy caloric deficit while lifting heavy (roids if you want to be more secure). You'll have to sacrifice half a year to a year of being a bloated sack of chips, but that's life as a man

eat more food mf its not rocket science

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Your avi is failoed hard by thin neck

Me at 5’6

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Eat 8 meals per day
Workout
Mass weight gainer

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski

I have to wage cuck how am I gonna feed myself let alone afford to go to the gym pay rent also I'm to low iq to get a high IQ job I kinda accepted this a while back

rich mans problem

EATING

I can confirm no one calls me lanky despite being 6'6", because I weigh 370 lbs.

EATING

I can confirm no one calls me lanky despite being 6'6", because I weigh 370 lbs.

Your 6 6 that's the best hieght to be

I look skinny as a fucking twig how the fuck do you escape this curse I'm being serious and fyi I go the gym 2 hours atleast a day so don't say I'm not trying

Also I'm not that lanky actual lanky guys are 6 4 I'm 6 and with shoes 6 1 so not that tall but even still it's in that lanklet threshold.
Check t lvls, eat more, don’t half ass your training

Mogs being a manlet

I'm 6'3.5 but lanky af. Skinny but also bad posture, posture been like this for years even when I was like 5'10, and I've always been skinny

At least u can run jb game

eat a lot and deadlift

Stop crying an go to the gym cvnt. Eat clean train hard
Im 6′2 barefoot and i have a great physique, you are doing something wrong.

just bulkmaxx bro

drink a litre of oil everyday and watch the bitches mirin

Stop crying an go to the gym cvnt. Eat clean train hard
Im 6′2 barefoot and i have a great physique, you are doing something wrong.

You need to be my trainer then or something

• +1
Hahaha pathetic lanklet larp. You arent Even tall. Just skeleton

• JFL
Hahaha pathetic lanklet larp. You arent Even tall. Just skeleton

I just said I'm 6 foot and a half bare foot with shoes I'm 6 1 how the tf is that not a lanklet

I just said I'm 6 foot and a half bare foot with shoes I'm 6 1 how the tf is that not a lanklet
Because thats like 1.5" above average. Tall starts at +4" above average. You Are just larping tall

How the fuck do you escape this shit I'm already going to the gym 2 hours a day sometimes 3
Why are you wasting so much time with so much volume when you can get the same results in just 45 minutes with upped intensity?