How the fuck do you escape lankletism

reptiles

reptiles

Psl god status was promised to me by my rabbi saar
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
37,882
Reputation
34,411
I look skinny as a fucking twig how the fuck do you escape this curse I'm being serious and fyi I go the gym 2 hours atleast a day so don't say I'm not trying

Also I'm not that lanky actual lanky guys are 6 4 I'm 6 and with shoes 6 1 so not that tall but even still it's in that lanklet threshold.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 18879
ive been called a lanky cunt and im the same height, it's over tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
ive been called a lanky cunt and im the same height, it's over tbh

How the fuck do you escape this shit I'm already going to the gym 2 hours a day sometimes 3
 
Slight or heavy caloric deficit while lifting heavy (roids if you want to be more secure). You'll have to sacrifice half a year to a year of being a bloated sack of chips, but that's life as a man
 
eat more food mf its not rocket science
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Your avi is failoed hard by thin neck
 
Me at 5’6
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Eat 8 meals per day
Workout
Mass weight gainer
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024

I have to wage cuck how am I gonna feed myself let alone afford to go to the gym pay rent also I'm to low iq to get a high IQ job I kinda accepted this a while back
 
rich mans problem
 
EATING

I can confirm no one calls me lanky despite being 6'6", because I weigh 370 lbs.
 
EATING

I can confirm no one calls me lanky despite being 6'6", because I weigh 370 lbs.

Your 6 6 that's the best hieght to be
 
I look skinny as a fucking twig how the fuck do you escape this curse I'm being serious and fyi I go the gym 2 hours atleast a day so don't say I'm not trying

Also I'm not that lanky actual lanky guys are 6 4 I'm 6 and with shoes 6 1 so not that tall but even still it's in that lanklet threshold.
Check t lvls, eat more, don’t half ass your training
 
Mogs being a manlet
 
I'm 6'3.5 but lanky af. Skinny but also bad posture, posture been like this for years even when I was like 5'10, and I've always been skinny
 
At least u can run jb game
 
I look skinny as a fucking twig how the fuck do you escape this curse I'm being serious and fyi I go the gym 2 hours atleast a day so don't say I'm not trying

Also I'm not that lanky actual lanky guys are 6 4 I'm 6 and with shoes 6 1 so not that tall but even still it's in that lanklet threshold.
eat a lot and deadlift
 
Stop crying an go to the gym cvnt. Eat clean train hard
Im 6′2 barefoot and i have a great physique, you are doing something wrong.
 
just bulkmaxx bro

drink a litre of oil everyday and watch the bitches mirin
 
Stop crying an go to the gym cvnt. Eat clean train hard
Im 6′2 barefoot and i have a great physique, you are doing something wrong.

You need to be my trainer then or something
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Hahaha pathetic lanklet larp. You arent Even tall. Just skeleton
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Hahaha pathetic lanklet larp. You arent Even tall. Just skeleton

I just said I'm 6 foot and a half bare foot with shoes I'm 6 1 how the tf is that not a lanklet
 
I just said I'm 6 foot and a half bare foot with shoes I'm 6 1 how the tf is that not a lanklet
Because thats like 1.5" above average. Tall starts at +4" above average. You Are just larping tall
 
How the fuck do you escape this shit I'm already going to the gym 2 hours a day sometimes 3
Why are you wasting so much time with so much volume when you can get the same results in just 45 minutes with upped intensity?
 

Similar threads

freakicris
Replies
3
Views
19
jalal04
jalal04
cinnabon
Replies
1
Views
33
cinnabon
cinnabon
RevengeisKey
Replies
2
Views
59
silently_said
silently_said
X
Replies
2
Views
47
roidar
roidar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top