How the fuck do you even do microneedling?

beebeem_

beebeem_

Iron
Just got a dermastamp tool and i need information on how do i use this on my acne scars and eyebrows and how often do i use this

get it done by a good dermatologist

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Just got a dermastamp tool and i need information on how do i use this on my acne scars and eyebrows and how often do i use this
why are you buying stuff before researching? whats the depth? whats your conjunction? whats your scar type and depth of the scar?
do you still have acne? how well does your body heal wounds? what products are you using? do you know how to do precare and aftercare? do you have isopropyl alcohol to clean the tool? what actives are you using? etc. EVERYTHING MUST BE RESEARCHED, let’s say you get a infection and it travels to your brain and you die because of the idiocy of being ignorant and not searching simple stuff.

why are you buying stuff before researching? whats the depth? whats your conjunction? whats your scar type and depth of the scar?
do you still have acne? how well does your body heal wounds? what products are you using? do you know how to do precare and aftercare? do you have isopropyl alcohol to clean the tool? what actives are you using? etc. EVERYTHING MUST BE RESEARCHED, let’s say you get a infection and it travels to your brain and you die because of the idiocy of being ignorant and not searching simple stuff.
Dnrd😹

Jk, the stamp can go from 0-3mm , my acne scar type is pie/pih, i have no active acne rn but im on 20mg accutane and i only use sunscreen and moisturizer.

Jk, the stamp can go from 0-3mm , my acne scar type is pie/pih, i have no active acne rn but im on 20mg accutane and i only use sunscreen and moisturizer.
okay, so no atrophic? then no point of using this on scars, if its just pih and pie i’ve made a thread on melasyl which you should probably read.
If you want to use it on your brows; after stamping (1mm) use a peptide serum that stimulates collagen production or topical minoxidil (if you even react positively to it), but when applying minoxidil, don’t apply it on the skin as it can reduce collagen.

• +1
Reactions: beebeem_