How the fuck do you get hunter eyes???

Davidjolski

Davidjolski

Platinum
I have never seen a guy in person with hunter eyes, never. These people must be one in a million, and having hunter eyes with blue eyes is even crazier odds. Has anyone ever seen anyone with hunter eyes in person or is it just models you just see on the internet?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Greeicy
you don't get them you are born with a brow ridge

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, sandcelmuttcel, BadaBing and 3 others
I have never seen a guy in person with hunter eyes, never. These people must be one in a million, and having hunter eyes with blue eyes is even crazier odds. Has anyone ever seen anyone with hunter eyes in person or is it just models you just see on the internet?
I have grey blue hunter eyes but im recessed fml

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Darkstrand
idk if i count but look at my avi

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Bromose and hairyballscel
Almond eye surgery

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Lev Peshkov
you don't get them you are born with a brow ridge
Hunter eyes isn't just brow ridge.

In fact it has more to do with having compact, squarish orbits that result in vertically narrow eyes aka Hunter eyes.

Low set, straight supraorbitals + good upper eye fat pads + brow ridge (there is a brow ridge implant) + good undereye support(infraorbitals) + thick, low set eyebrows = hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Mr.cope, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
its not so hard just have no UEE, big pfl, low pfh, neutral ct or slight pct, good infraorbital support, normal ipd es ratio

unironically normal people have most of the above
over for ipdcels and low pflcels

Chad has hunter eyes

asdadsa-png.389352

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hunter eyes are crazy common. My dad’s side including me all have hunter eyes. Not to mention that a good 30% of my school have hunter eyes including some females. You must live in SEA for there not to be no hunter eyes.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and Somalipirate
i inherited mine from my dad but u can prolly get them surgically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128

In fact it has more to do with having compact, squarish orbits that result in vertically narrow eyes aka Hunter eyes.

Low set, straight supraorbitals + good upper eye fat pads + brow ridge (there is a brow ridge implant) + good undereye support(infraorbitals) + thick, low set eyebrows = hunter eyes
Would you say Barrett's eyes are hunter eyes, saw that thread about masculine eyes and I'm not sure Barrett falls into that category

depends on the current eye area but basically ;

• orbital rim implants
  • brow ridge implants (if your eyes aren't deep enough)
  • upper eyelid fillers / fat transfer
  • canthoplasty, almond eye surgery

Orbital rim implants can ne coupled with zygos implants? I mean the same pirce of medpore ,for example)?

Indeed.

Brow ridge actually doesn’t mean shit when it comes to creating hunter eyes:

4A83E907 F961 4F9F 96AC ACD65B29F6E8

48F152DE 9E56 4553 8714 4CD51629439E

Both of these guys have very heavy brow ridges, yet this is what they look like from the front:

2049C76D A4D8 4B80 B77F 1316FEE601FA
516DA034 C047 4ACA A0A1 3DC747E3E69C

you can see in both views that their eyes are shallow set. What matters is how deep set the eyes are relative to the frontal bone.

EFC6469A CD04 4C1B 8B76 1A79BE32BC77
023E9A91 46A3 422C A64E 9E423975F8E4

E2F14A19 7A4F 40B5 8A30 DDD4C5A2B2B2
SmartSelect 20200120 110608 Instagram

No heavy brow-ridges but their eyes are clearly deep set and well protected.

Compact, square and forward orbitals are the best trait a man can have tbh.

894B2C0F B971 406E A2CA AA84129CBA3E

It was mentioned here before, but this trait is what makes O’Pry’s eye area so godly.

85240A53 0802 4369 899F FBEE14F0FCA9
F6036BF4 F24B 436D 856E 938E8BE98448

2E8FCCE8 A55F 46C1 BD3E 94D4F8099B24

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 685, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Would you say Barrett's eyes are hunter eyes, saw that thread about masculine eyes and I'm not sure Barrett falls into that category
Yes Barrett does have hunter eyes. Remember the main requirement for hunter eyes is vertical narrowness.

In his case he not only has vertical narrowness but good upper eye hooding PCT that is mostly masculine, positively tilted eyebrows etc.

But he mainly lacks darker thicker brows, needs wider PFL, and lacks a clear defined downturned medial canthus.

In other words while Barrett has Hunter eyes he doesn't have the "ideal" male eye area so to speak due to missing a few key characteristics. His eye area is still very good and well above average.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Chadelite and Darkstrand
Yes Barrett does have hunter eyes. Remember the main requirement for hunter eyes is vertical narrowness.

In his case he not only has vertical narrowness but good upper eye hooding PCT that is mostly masculine, positively tilted eyebrows etc.

But he mainly lacks darker thicker brows, needs wider PFL, and lacks a clear defined downturned medial canthus.

In other words while Barrett has Hunter eyes he doesn't have the "ideal" male eye area so to speak due to missing a few key characteristics. His eye area is still very good and well above average.
Therefore we can deduce he is not 8 PSL as some gay alien worshippers praise him to be jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6128, Kingkellz and 1 other person
You are born with it
i inherited mine from my dad but u can prolly get them surgically
You don’t have hunter eyes I’m sorry bro

Last edited:
That's me in my picture, would consider those hunter eyes?

That's me in my picture, would consider those hunter eyes?
Since you keep hiding no you have shitty nct eyes, people with hunter eyes don't post on lookmax you insecure retard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and PrettyTritty
Since you keep hiding no you have shitty nct eyes, people with hunter eyes don't post on lookmax you insecure retard
My upper half is my best half you imbecile lol

My upper half is my best half you imbecile lol
Girls aren't going to look at only your upper half you retard they're going to look at your whole face, height, how you sound and if you talk like an autist or not, and some other things like clothing hairstyle etc

Girls aren't going to look at only your upper half you retard they're going to look at your whole face, height, how you sound and if you talk like an autist or not, and some other things like clothing hairstyle etc
I don't sound autistic lol, I have a voice depth of 58hz girls get soaked. Also, why are you salty just because my ridge mogs yours? 6'2 btw.

I don't sound autistic lol, I have a voice depth of 58hz girls get soaked. Also, why are you salty just because my ridge mogs yours? 6'2 btw.
Jfl you have autism

• Love it
Reactions: PrettyTritty
be born with them lol

• JFL
Reactions: PrettyTritty
What I've gathered

1. HAVE A GOOD BASE (no unfixable falios-decent pct, good IPD, etc.
2. Almond Eye Surgery
3. Infraorbital Rims
4. Supraorbital Rims or Upper Eyelid fat Grafts
5. Eyebrow Transplant lower
6. Browridge Implants (if needed)
6. Color contacts (or stroma if it comes out)

• +1
Reactions: far336
he has deep set eyes not classic hunter eyes. his browridge is small.