How the fuck do you get used to sprinting

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
On a tread mill I get tired as fuck after just running 10 mins how at 10 miles an hour how the fuck do some guys at my gym do 15 miles an hour for 15 mins straight it's living hell

these guys literally train starting from their early childhood.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
these guys literally train starting from their early childhood.

Fuck so I got cucked by myself ? How the fuck do I build up that will power Bhai

Fuck so I got cucked by myself ? How the fuck do I build up that will power Bhai
they can do it because they've got a goal in mind.

humans are the best stamina hunters in the animal kingdom so we're all capable of learning it.

they can do it because they've got a goal in mind.

humans are the best stamina hunters in the animal kingdom so we're all capable of learning it.

How do they push through the pain it's not like I'm not trying either I'm just very tired usually

On a tread mill I get tired as fuck after just running 10 mins how at 10 miles an hour how the fuck do some guys at my gym do 15 miles an hour for 15 mins straight it's living hell
You just do, same with anything, ever see an older man try to play a video game? they keep having to look down to see what buttons theyre pressing, why dont you?

same concept

thats not sprinting, sprinting is short burst of high intensity

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 31329
thats not sprinting, sprinting is short burst of high intensity

Yeah I agree but he was at a running pace for 15 mins straight at a speed of 15 on a tread mill that shit hurts like hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
just dont be a fat fuck

I'm not trying to be jfl
if you are having trouble sprinting for long durations try progressively overloading on a caloric deficit you will see improvement

How do they push through the pain it's not like I'm not trying either I'm just very tired usually
they don't feel pain, best example: a muay thai fighter, they can kick with their shins all they want to metal poles or other shins because they don't feel it, their nerves have died and they know how to deal pain same to runners, they know how to deal with it

You work up to it retard. You rlly think you can just not train and then be able to do the exercise as well as the person who’s been training. Jfl the points to be tired, if your not tired then you really didn’t do anything

simply stop being a bitch
once you can run at 15mph for 5 minutes just keep adding a minute a week, focus on progression