How the fuck do you guys resist slop

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
Oh my goodness I’m trying to debloat after a week of binge eating and it’s fucking impossible, all I can think about is eating chicken tenders and fries. My only dopamine recently comes from jerking off and junk food, so now I’m down to just jerking off, and I’m getting kinda tired of it, so I’m all out of copes. I don’t get how some of you guys resist eating this stuff, I’m a bloatcel so it’s especially brutal for me, if I have a Big Mac right now I’ll look like a puffer fish for a week and gain 3 pimples, I’m in so much pain.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, Absi, Icon and 4 others
Oh my goodness I’m trying to debloat after a week of binge eating and it’s fucking impossible, all I can think about is eating chicken tenders and fries. My only dopamine recently comes from jerking off and junk food, so now I’m down to just jerking off, and I’m getting kinda tired of it, so I’m all out of copes. I don’t get how some of you guys resist eating this stuff, I’m a bloatcel so it’s especially brutal for me, if I have a Big Mac right now I’ll look like a puffer fish for a week and gain 3 pimples, I’m in so much pain.
You realize healthy food can taste good right you just got to know how to cook lol, I love black beans with rice and salmon and lamb gyros over whole grain pita with garlic sauce. It’s delicious, once you eat enough healthy food your body will adjust to the point where you will feel disgusted from slop

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aussiecel, Alexios, rand anon and 9 others
TLDR learn how to cook OP

mind control/not being a bitch

You realize healthy food can taste good right you just got to know how to cook lol, I love black beans with rice and salmon and lamb gyros over whole grain pita with garlic sauce. It’s delicious, once you eat enough healthy food your body will adjust to the point where you will feel disgusted from slop
Nah man nothing compares to some crispy chicken tenders air fried from the freezer it literally tastes like God himself cooked the meal and served it to me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and wishIwasSalludon
it is you, its me, its all of us. its just that we re not there yet
I love James. I wish he was in the blackpill space still :(

• +1
Reactions: john788
Nah man nothing compares to some crispy chicken tenders air fried from the freezer it literally tastes like God himself cooked the meal and served it to me
I had gas station chicken legs with this buttermilk ranch I think and my god I almost came

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and ManletJordanBarrett
mind control/not being a bitch
I am a bitch that’s the problem, also it’s pretty hard to resist the easy dopamine when you get no other happiness from any other aspect in life

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and MrBossMan
I am a bitch that’s the problem, also it’s pretty hard to resist the easy dopamine when you get no other happiness from any other aspect in life
i gave up searching for happiness nigga, give up.

try to atleast get alot of animal products and get some supplements for the obvious nutrition youre lacking in
try to eat some eggs, dairy and shit in

Love, Braindeadautist

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
from what I know humans aren't even meant to not be "bitches" they just do whatever their instincts tell them to do. don't beat yourself up too much. diet is important tho for hormones and like some of these niggas here will say
"hormones are everything"

stay active everyday and your brain won't make you a bitch

IMG 8044

FUUUUUCK this is my go to slop right here that I’m craving right now for context

• Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Replace it with notifications from here. Insane dopamine. Won't ever need to eat. Another method is depression. The more depressed, the less I eat.

• JFL
Reactions: hoursk
i have the same problem, ik losing weight can ascend me for sure but my fatass won't stop eating since i have no other copes

from what I know humans aren't even meant to not be "bitches" they just do whatever their instincts tell them to do. don't beat yourself up too much. diet is important tho for hormones and like some of these niggas here will say
"hormones are everything"
It is not that simple my friend, my only hope for escaping inceldom and getting some bitches on my dick is by not being bloated, so I have to fight my only happiness in hopes of achieving a greater happiness but it’s too hard

Rodrick mogs so hard in ur Avi
emo neichemaxxed prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
Stay busy. Do maths problems or something. It's an addiction so you just have to keep yourself busy until the cravings stop.

Stay busy. Do maths problems or something. It's an addiction so you just have to keep yourself busy until the cravings stop.
I’ll try playing more video games I guess, I’m low IQ so I can’t do math

• So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing
It is not that simple my friend, my only hope for escaping inceldom and getting some bitches on my dick is by not being bloated, so I have to fight my only happiness in hopes of achieving a greater happiness but it’s too hard
well yeah idk your age and no way in hell I'm reading this shit to see if u tell it. you do have to fight through this shit but I think understanding WHY you do what you do is the best way to fix it.

Make good food tasty by cooking it yourself. Add a generous amount of salt.

i cannot just dont over eat and train consistenly

You're just destined to be an incel boyo, keep eating goyslop.

my diet as a teen consisted of mountain dew and cosmic brownies

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
This is good advice, I'd add fruits taste really good as well.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and ManletJordanBarrett
Naw bro the food I make taste just as good as slop

• +1
Reactions: mnbvcxz
20240502 080310

pudding bread and oreo icecream breakfast.

• Love it
Reactions: DavidLaidMaxxing and Icon
You are the most pathetic dude on here I've seen today. :feelsuhh:

nigga says he wants to change, cool forum member proceeds to enlighten greycell, greycell tells him he won't change

Lmao it will always stay like this i guess:
-Fatasses wondering how skinnyfags resist food
-Skinnyfags wondering how fatasses can eat a lot of food

Lmao it will always stay like this i guess:
-Fatasses wondering how skinnyfags resist food
-Skinnyfags wondering how fatasses can eat a lot of food
I would do anything to be one of those dudes who just have no appetite, I don’t eat for 10 hours and I start getting withdrawals JFL

• +1
Reactions: Absi
Its ez do drugs

Its ez do drugs
I’m thinking I’m gonna convince my parents to get me adderall because I’m diagnosed with ADHD and I heard it reduces appetite

I’m thinking I’m gonna convince my parents to get me adderall because I’m diagnosed with ADHD and I heard it reduces appetite
Yea should work, i found out i was just ordering food cuz i was addicted and its like a drug works tbh

ur addicted to that processed shit that fast food places serve u

used to have the same problem couldnt go 3 days without eating some kind of processed shit like fried wings burgers and that shit literally wouldnt feel right if i didnt eat it but eventually after a few months if u resist the urge kind of just fades away