How the fuck do you isolate the middle delt?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
No matter how many military presses, pull ups or lateral raises I do it never feels like I am working this shitty muscle! lateral raises is the most disapointing one, even if I avoid raising my shoulders to avoid traps activation, guess what it does not matter they still hurt and my middle delt is untouched, what the fuck! how do you even train this shit? :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
It can't be isolated. If it doesn't feel like it's being worked it's probably because another muscle is taking the load. Try cable lateral raises with a pause at the top, several second negative, and you will probably feel much more of a lateral delt burn. Normal lateral raises have a poor strength curve.

cope in 3 months lifting 30 minutes 3 times a week my delts have exploded

It can't be isolated. If it doesn't feel like it's being worked it's probably because another muscle is taking the load. Try cable lateral raises with a pause at the top, several second negative, and you will probably feel much more of a lateral delt burn. Normal lateral raises have a poor strength curve.
I train at home, do you think resistance bands can be used as an alternative to gym's cables?

08d95fce 2231 4cef a8a6 6e8745248bbd 1c782488e5507b81026e67a8fe302b1b6

Any extra tips about how to reach perfect form in that exercise?

That’s cause ur core is giving u involuntary leverage lol

Sit on the end of the bench, lean forward at like -20 degrees & do the lateral raise without fully gripping the weight. Like hold it with ur four fingers but leave ur thumb hanging. Then tell me if u can feel it lol

Also u won’t round shit if u don’t work the rear delt. Best strategy is incorporating supersets of lateral/rear delt to every exercise. Most ppl don’t even work the lateral/rear much so high volume with low weights should actually yield some results. You’ll eventually need to progressive overload tho

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and copemaxxeer
That’s cause ur core is giving u involuntary leverage lol

Sit on the end of the bench, lean forward at like -20 degrees & do the lateral raise without fully gripping the weight. Like hold it with ur four fingers but leave ur thumb hanging. Then tell me if u can feel it lol

Also u won’t round shit if u don’t work the rear delt. Best strategy is incorporating supersets of lateral/rear delt to every exercise. Most ppl don’t even work the lateral/rear much so high volume with low weights should actually yield some results. You’ll eventually need to progressive overload tho
Thanks bro