How the fuck do you wear contacts

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Tried to wear contacts, but was not able to grab my upper eye lashes hard enough to get my upper eye area open enough to insert the contacts. My hands also were sweaty at the time.

Makes me wonder how the fuck you guys wear contacts all the time.

Do you guys have any luck getting contacts easily, or did it take a while. It was my first time ever wearing contacts

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I got mine a year ago. I have -2 diopter in both eyes.

At first I struggled. In the first month I got an eye infection twice, once per eye. Also, I'd see so called "halos" (not blackpill related lmao), aka. lamps would look very weird and huge.

But I got used to it. It takes a minute and a half combined for me to place them and take them out. Once I do, I put an anti-bacterial fluid into the box and then pour a drop of that same fluid into each eye.

At first I struggled. In the first month I got an eye infection twice, once per eye. Also, I'd see so called "halos" (not blackpill related lmao), aka. lamps would look very weird and huge.

But I got used to it. It takes a minute and a half combined for me to place them and take them out. Once I do, I put an anti-bacterial fluid into the box and then pour a drop of that same fluid into each eye.
Can you wear contacts if you suffer from dry eyes
Id rather be blind than wear glasses and looksmin myself to truecel

• +1
dont glasses make ur midface look wider or sumt

with one finger pull the lower eyelid down, look up , then glue the contact to the middle of ur eye. Dont try to put it at the bottom because since the eye is not completely spherical it might turn inside-out. It takes practice but u get used to it quickly. Cheers.

I couldn't' even get mines in the first time

• JFL
Can you wear contacts if you suffer from dry eyes
Id rather be blind than wear glasses and looksmin myself to truecel
I really dk, but they can probably modify it so that you can wear them. At worst, you might have to pour a solution in your eyes that resembles tears once or twice per day

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
It used to make eyes red n shut and burn, but now I can wear contacts without too much trouble. I just need to renew my precscription.

I couldn't' even get mines in the first time
Dw I couldn't either. In fact, in the beginning, they'd fall out in the sink. As you can imagine, one day when it happened I got an infection

I really dk, but they can probably modify it so that you can wear them. At worst, you might have to pour a solution in your eyes that resembles tears once or twice per day
Thanks.

• +1
with one finger pull the lower eyelid down, look up , then glue the contact to the middle of ur eye. Dont try to put it at the bottom because since the eye is not completely spherical it might turn inside-out. It takes practice but u get used to it quickly. Cheers.
wdym by glue,