Why does tyler maher fucking wear blue contacts

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Why does tyler maher fucking wear blue contacts, im not even sure if his legit eye color is fucking brown or green.

Him with contacts

Contacts (not sure if in this pic hes wearing contacts or not could be the lighting, but in the first pic hes defo wearing contacts)

Natural, or might be contacts too

Hes legit my motivation to keep wearing contacts guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, sportsmogger and wackedchives
? it's probably his natural eye color. the color tone may change depending on the light it is reflecting and the angle at which it is been seen.

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, RTLBbc, sportsmogger and 1 other person
? it's probably his natural eye color. the color tone may change depending on the light it is reflecting and the angle at which it is been seen.
defo not natural retard kys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
all model pictures are enhanced afterwards and color corrected, they might lighten eyes and correct skin color due to lighting

he may have his eyes lightened a lot on some of the pics but his natural eye color is blue

also blue eyes can easily look close to brown in bad lighting (happens to me)

• +1
Reactions: anitalooksmax, RTLBbc, Eduardo DOV and 2 others
His natural eye color is like C20

all model pictures are enhanced afterwards and color corrected, they might lighten eyes and correct skin color due to lighting

he may have his eyes lightened a lot on some of the pics but his natural eye color is blue

also blue eyes can easily look close to brown in bad lighting (happens to me)
his natural eye color isn't blue btw, agencies say it's dark green, which is basically brown but yeah (im not coping)