How the fuck doe’s CBUM look young for someone death-blasting?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

Man’s dont even look that bad after blasting i wouls assume 1200mg + …. How is this possible ? Are roids actually not cope ?

of course he doesn't look that old he is hiding his hairline take of the hat and you will se he look 35 yo

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
of course he doesn't look that old he is hiding his hairline take of the hat and you will se he look 35 yo
So roids still rape ur hairline even with good hairline/no balding genes ?

when will people stop gargling that down syndrome looking fucker's balls in their mouth? (arnold)

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Some people age like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 27472 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Skywalker
Would 500mg rape your hairline ?
no
Damn…. How do u know if u dont react to steroids ?
you start injecting and progressively up the dose and see how it goes...if u end up ogre ish, balding and alot of acne etc you fuckin STOP cause you're a terrible responder and they're obv NOT.....for you...but only AFTER that.....no point in putting the cart before the horse obv :feelskek:.....so stop fear-mongering buddy boyo

youve been one of the premier fag-mongers, sorry fear-mongers, of this forum :feelskek:

And C-BUm DOES look old now, finally , after all these years of super high dosages, no one's skin/face can hold on forever
hes been roiding since 15-16 btw AND dosages waaay higher than 1200 mgs(at least rn), anything from 2000 to 10.000 (which was what Coleman used to take) + GH, insulin and all that, remember the migs are JUST the test/derived compounds lmao

So roids still rape ur hairline even with good hairline/no balding genes ?
No, unless you gigablast them i have seen many indian bodybuilders with better hairline than me even after using steroids for year