How the fuck does one get HGH as a teenager?

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
So I see tons of fucking threads about peptides that have no medical backup and unknown sides, meanwhile HGH is the one studied/shown to work drug.

i see lots of comment saying mk677 is cope blast hgh, etc

1. How the fuck, with non blackpilled parents (jfl at me having rich enough parents to afford hgh but laughed at me when i offered to pay for part of it + work it off, tbh i understand them though its their $) does a teen get HGH

2. I have been grinding for $ as well saved up around 1300 I think maybe 1.5k. Hgh is way too expensive obviously people say its 10k/1 inch...

3. I dont want to get shit grade hgh obviously if a substance is 40% hgh but 60% cheaper its good, but im guessing it will be other way around so best way is to save for pharma grade...?

So if I am 5’9 will be 6’0 according to doc aka 100% am actively growing, what can do i to use this to my advantage??

You probably won't grow past 18 even with all the HGH in the world, so the clock is ticking. You might need to go nuclear and terrorize your parents. Pretend you are depressed and threaten to kill yourself if they won't pay for it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
Mk is not cope ,but its nowhere near as powerful as hgh

if you're not a retard then hgh is extremely easy to source.

I have a multitude of reputable generic HGH suppliers that can sell me 300iu's for under 500USD.

I earn about 1200 a month, I live with my parents and i'm still a teenager, it's easy to afford and 300iu's lasts 60 days for me.

How old are u

So I see tons of fucking threads about peptides that have no medical backup and unknown sides, meanwhile HGH is the one studied/shown to work drug.

1. How the fuck, with non blackpilled parents (jfl at me having rich enough parents to afford hgh but laughed at me when i offered to pay for part of it + work it off, tbh i understand them though its their $) does a teen get HGH

2. I have been grinding for $ as well saved up around 1300 I think maybe 1.5k. Hgh is way too expensive obviously people say its 10k/1 inch...

3. I dont want to get shit grade hgh obviously if a substance is 40% hgh but 60% cheaper its good, but im guessing it will be other way around so best way is to save for pharma grade...?

So if I am 5’9 will be 6’0 according to doc aka 100% am actively growing, what can do i to use this to my advantage??
10 k 1 inch the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Luke LLL
Message me I’ll give you the best sources no 🧢

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and RAITEIII
lol they would take me to a mental hospital not buy me drugs... my brother did similar shit for stuff he wanted years ago and he went to emergency room n shit like that
I wish my parents would even bring me to a hospital.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Message me. 1300$ definitely enough for 3 month supply at 15ius a day, can stretch to 6 months if you want slightly slower growth at 7.5ius a day, and if you're 16, you'll definitely grow hella.

And no, literally no one can afford pharma. It's like 300$ for 3 days of doses. My protocol is more like 10-12$ a day. Definitely manageable for a teen who works once a week for 70$ or something

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
Tou might not need it. I still grew a lot after 16. If you don’t grow by 17, you go desperation mode on your parents. Or, make some money by simply working more.

sleep more

>>>ignore

Can someone pm me if they find out good cheap sources of hgh ?

hm thanks bro i make around 150$/week, and also the thing is i read in doctor places that if u dont have GH deficiency you get .5-1.5 inch max based off other shit IF plates are open, and thats assuming u blast for a while... any sources showing height gains with non GH deficiency?

considering this

i searched ur name and u make too many comments chief even filtered with height csnt find
Again, message me. I will have the resources to help you. I want you to succeed, and no bullshit Niacin dose or "MELATONIN IS AN AI!" is going to make any one grow, I ain't about that bullshit.

As for any studies that show gains for non-GH-deficient patients growing with GH? Plenty. Link here. (Note that Idiopathic Short Stature is literally exactly what you mean, a "normal" kid without GH issues that simply is just short, usually because genetics.) You are 16, the golden age, right after the major growth is done but before plates ossify enough for GH to not work.

The one regret I have is starting my regimen at 17 instead of 15 or 16.

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257

Get @Extra Chromosome stack

Better than hgh

Cheaper and less sides as well

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
it so hard to decide jfl so many ppl say mk is cope get hgh...
Extra chromo some isn't saying get mk

He said get cjc

And other shit

To boost ur gg levels in the day as well as over night

Read his guide u will see gh vs peptides

Peptides mog
Again, message me. I will have the resources to help you. I want you to succeed, and no bullshit Niacin dose or "MELATONIN IS AN AI!" is going to make any one grow, I ain't about that bullshit.

As for any studies that show gains for non-GH-deficient patients growing with GH? Plenty. Link here. (Note that Idiopathic Short Stature is literally exactly what you mean, a "normal" kid without GH issues that simply is just short, usually because genetics.) You are 16, the golden age, right after the major growth is done but before plates ossify enough for GH to not work.

The one regret I have is starting my regimen at 17 instead of 15 or 16.
Pm me for ur resources

Kill your cunt parents tbh u didn't ask for this life

thanks but why tf would everyone use hgh if peptides mog.? idk tho
cuz doctors are stupid and don't like to change

hgh has been used for decades

peptides is newer

these doctors are lazy and ignorant

so yh

check Extra chromosome thread

best one in the site

I have a multitude of reputable generic HGH suppliers that can sell me 300iu's for under 500USD.

I earn about 1200 a month, I live with my parents and i'm still a teenager, it's easy to afford and 300iu's lasts 60 days for me.
How do you make money ?

I can middleman it if you want and make sure you get legit HGH. It's still cope I'm so sorry. But I can dropship HGH to you if you want

Learn about risk management and don't spend your money on anything you don't need. I was making more than 1200 a day at 18 but no one told me how retarded it was to buy random shit and "trade" (with leverage). Even if you live at home and don't have a constant "use" for your money, act like you need that money to pay rent or some hypothetical situation like that. Because you're in a better position than 99% of your peers but you gotta make sure it stays that way and you only improve!

Last edited:
The only way to get hgh is to do physical activity and you produce tons of it in puberty

As @Dyorotic2 said, generic HGH is the way to go. Anyone who can afford pharma HGH outside of insurance consistently for a 6 month+ cycle... well you would be rich.

Generic HGH is definitely affordable for working-class teens who work a side job, even at doses of 20ius+ a day. The costs for the more popular generic HGH brands are closer to 300 ius for 300-400 usd.

And, the minimum you need to grow is around 4 ius. The closer you get to age 18, the more you need, as the epiphyseal plate has diminished to the point where your growth velocity even with high levels of IGF-1 is extremely small.

If you're age 13: 5-6 ius a day would do fine. This is the typical higher end dose for prescribed HGH kids (0.3mg or 0.9 ius/kg/week). Short kids will be almost on par with normal growth of normal average kids.
If you're age 16: 5-6 ius a day is significantly less useful. Expect literally 3-4 cm a year, probably less as most kids are done growing at this point.
If you're age 18: 5-6 ius a day is borderline useless. Expect 1cm a year.

Obviously these are generalizations, but fairly applicable to the vast majority of teens.

And for those who say peptides blow HGH out of the water. It can be true- Peptides are good, and cheaper (not even now, generic HGH is on par with peptides prices), but it's very hard to inject 3x a day everyday, from 2 different vials, equating to 6x injections PER DAY, for a whole year, while fasted. HGH is one shot, and is more effective than HGH once you go past 5 ius a day. Max peptide protocol? Probably equivalent to 4 ius of HGH.

Last edited:
Learn about risk management and don't spend your money on anything you don't need. I was making more than 1200 a day at 18 but no one told me how retarded it was to buy random shit and "trade" (with leverage). Even if you live at home and don't have a constant "use" for your money, act like you need that money to pay rent or some hypothetical situation like that. Because you're in a better position than 99% of your peers but you gotta make sure it stays that way and you only improve!
just read this.
wow, why are you amazing at everything you do? unironically srs.
how tf were you maing $1200 a day at 18?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
just read this.
wow, why are you amazing at everything you do? unironically srs.
how tf were you maing $1200 a day at 18?
Thanks. I was just lucky more than anything else tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401