How the fuck does this guy have his hyoid skin up when mouthbreathing

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Niggas mouthbreathing yet has hyoid skin up, how tf? Is he not mouthbreathing actually and just has his mouth open and nosebreathing?

Bro is about to discover genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Salted_Salty, gr34ter and 1 other person
Niggas mouthbreathing yet has hyoid skin up, how tf? Is he not mouthbreathing actually and just has his mouth open and nosebreathing?
View attachment 2852729
High set hyoid, prominent lower third, good chin projection, and zero recession. Here's you answer. Retruded mandible = low set hyoid = ldar. It's a never ending cycle.

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
High set hyoid, prominent lower third, good chin projection, and zero recession. Here's you answer. Retruded mandible = low set hyoid = ldar. It's a never ending cycle.
View attachment 2852731
Let me explain, no matter how good your hyoid genetics are, if your tongue is on the bottom of your mouth, then the hyoid skin will sag. And the guy has his mouth open, meaning he's probably mouth breathing, but has his hyoid skin tight and up, which means that nigga ain't mouthbreathing but he looks like it. For some reason has his mouth open.

Let me explain, no matter how good your hyoid genetics are, if your tongue is on the bottom of your mouth, then the hyoid skin will sag. And the guy has his mouth open, meaning he's probably mouth breathing, but has his hyoid skin tight and up, which means that nigga ain't mouthbreathing but he looks like it. For some reason has his mouth open.
Sorry, broski, but nope. Some people just have insane forward growth. My submental area is still death tier even when not mouth-breathing. Such is life.
Image 13

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and xtremfailer
Sorry, broski, but nope. Some people just have insane forward growth. My submental area is still death tier even when not mouth-breathing. Such is life.
View attachment 2852735
nigga your tongue probably on the palate on that pic that's why hyoid looks up...literally look at Chico who has tight hyoid skin normally, if he opens his mouth or puts tongue on the bottom he looks recessed........................................................................................................

nigga your tongue probably on the palate on that pic that's why hyoid looks up...literally look at Chico who has tight hyoid skin normally, if he opens his mouth or puts tongue on the bottom he looks recessed........................................................................................................
He doesn't have anteface, unlike pic related who actually has it

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Not the full pic, it was fully up
his hyoid is ass.

this is a good hyoid

IMG 4430

IMG 4429

the reason it looks like his hyoid skin is good is because of his wide and the fact that he’s not recessed alot