how the fuck is gerbert johnson incel

c0pemaxxer

c0pemaxxer

Silver

he looks HTN and isnt autistic
how the fuck is he still an incel? if he is an incel ive lost all hope for myself

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and Tabula Rasa
Does he claim to be?

Gigafakecel if he does

More fakecel than fking Nick Fuentes & Nathan Larson combined
he claims to have had sex once or something from a tinder hookup, he said he hated it since it felt mindless. otherwise, he talks about how he gets no bitches in all his vids

I don't think he is. Probably slaying JBs as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I don't think he is. Probably slaying JBs as we speak
might be larping so incels feel more relatable and watch his content. from the way he speaks though it doesnt seem like it
and if he was slaying, i dont see why he would research about blackpill so much

might be larping so incels feel more relatable and watch his content. from the way he speaks though it doesnt seem like it
and if he was slaying, i dont see why he would research about blackpill so much
I haven't heard him say he's an incel. And he said he used to be short and had a growth spurt, so that explains his blackpill research

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Mr. President
He must be fun sized like Tom Holland. He had to settle for a mischling who could comfortably land a 747 between her eyes. Guy in OP must lower his standards immediately.

He must be fun sized like Tom Holland. He had to settle for a mischling who could comfortably land a 747 between her eyes. Guy in OP must lower his standards immediately.
Cope. Hes white, 5'10 and good looking.

he claims to have had sex once or something from a tinder hookup, he said he hated it since it felt mindless. otherwise, he talks about how he gets no bitches in all his vids
He talks about slaying bitches in his every video. I dk where did u get his incel claim. He showed his tinder, women are pretty receptive to him

He talks about slaying bitches in his every video. I dk where did u get his incel claim. He showed his tinder, women are pretty receptive to him
no he doesnt, the only one where he talks about slaying was the one i mentioned above. in all his second channel videos he still tells he gets zero bitches ( it might be a joke at this point idfk ) but like 9 months ago when he posted this vid , he says that he rarely gets sex, he says he was a khhsv when he posted his first vid.

He showed his tinder
he did a tinder experiment chadfishing and that got very less reception, idk where youre getting this shit from. can you link the video where he shows his tinder?

i got no likes on hinge i'm incel

When did he claim to be incel?

He’s not incel, he’s just trying to to be one for whatever reasons, even tough he can get sex very easily if he wants to, he’s a standard-cel in worst case

He is larping

View attachment 2101008View attachment 2101009View attachment 2101011
he looks HTN and isnt autistic
how the fuck is he still an incel? if he is an incel ive lost all hope for myself
He's not an incel, he tells about the hookups he's had from tinder but says they just felt meaningless to him. His problem is that he wants meaning and lack of that is what's making him miserable. I have yet to see a video from him where he doesnt bring up how people are meant to be raised in and form friendships/relationships/careers/lifepaths in close knit cultures and communities compared to the pump and dump culture we have today and that's why this generation is so lost and doomed. That's clearly what he yearns for but he's not going to find it in the modern west and as a result, even though he can make friends and get hookups, he clearly feels like its empty.

In the end his only choices are to move to a country that has tighter community values where he might eventually assimilate in and find what he wants(unlikely since he's too young rn) or to just forget about trying to find anything meaningful and just become another empty hedonistic cattle brained normie which is obviously unappealing to anyone who isnt naturally like that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mr. President, lksmxr, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
He's not an incel, he tells about the hookups he's had from tinder but says they just felt meaningless to him. His problem is that he wants meaning and lack of that is what's making him miserable. I have yet to see a video from him where he doesnt bring up how people are meant to be raised in and form friendships/relationships/careers/lifepaths in close knit cultures and communities compared to the pump and dump culture we have today and that's why this generation is so lost and doomed. That's clearly what he yearns for but he's not going to find it in the modern west and as a result, even though he can make friends and get hookups, he clearly feels like its empty.

In the end his only choices are to move to a country that has tighter community values where he might eventually assimilate in and find what he wants(unlikely since he's too young rn) or to just forget about trying to find anything meaningful and just become another empty hedonistic cattle brained normie which is obviously unappealing to anyone who isnt naturally like that
he says he was a khhsv when he posted his first vid.

He's high IQ mentalcel. Doesn't deserves these goes. He does better than the average guy on his experiments.

He's high IQ mentalcel. Doesn't deserves these goes. He does better than the average guy on his experiments.
yeah probably standardcel. he wouldnt want to fuck anyone he doesnt love i guess.

he's a chadlite fakecel trying to make a quick buck on truecels and doomers

he got a lot of traction fast because of lookism, everybody here knows that people are more receptive of anything you do the more good looking you appear to them - specially vlogging // social media clout

he basically mogged truecel vloggers out of their own audiences lmao

He's not, he fucked a bitch off tinder