How the fuck people like this are slayers while i'm incel??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240601 002716
IMG 20240516 064126

The fuck does he have more than me??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, not__cel, mrriceguyreturn and 22 others
he's goodlooking your not

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kazey, onthewaytochadlite, lepo2317 and 25 others
Better harmony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, ShowerMaxxing, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
he's goodlooking your not
how?? i don't see it. if god proposed me to choose between my face and his and i wouldn't know the outcome of the sexual success i would have picked mine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, deadstock, dna_cel and 4 others
how?? i don't see it. if god proposed me to choose between my face and his and i wouldn't know the outcome of the sexual success i would have picked mine
the amount of coping is insane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, not__cel, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 4ever, not__cel and 9 others
You have a wrinkly alcoholic face

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: deadstock, Clqs, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
beard and stylemaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, emo, Manletmachine and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
how the fuck is my mouth narrow? calculate the nose to mouth ratio, you draw imaginare cantal tilt lines and my skin looks flawless.
yeah skin is decent but the color is shit skin is what i meant

the canthal tilt is very real.

but honestly i dont understand what makes u look ugly. i guess its just harmony. cuz looking at u closely u shouldnt be this far below this guy, its like 2 differemt dimensions. like u dont evne exist, when compared to him

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and moreroidsmoredates

but honestly i dont understand what makes u look ugly. i guess its just harmony. cuz looking at u closely u shouldnt be this far below this guy, its like 2 differemt dimensions. like u dont evne exist, when compared to him
He isn’t even ugly retard. Your pointed out flaws aren’t even accurate.

do you even know what harmony is? i score better than him on every single ratio

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and $ u b H u m a n
How do I break it to you mate

The point is that you’re delusional and have no self awareness.
i would smash your skull on concrete until you don't start bleeding from the ears. how this tiny skull faggot is supposed to mog me?

IMG 1213

And doesn't have a fucked up deviated septum like this JFL

Okay well at least explain how he does, cause i dont see. they both look around the same level. both are dark skin, bot have thick necks, first guy has a beard which looksmin anyone. they dont look that much difference.

i guess its up to preference

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton, ShowerMaxxing and moreroidsmoredates
i would smash your skull on concrete until you don't start bleeding from the ears. how this tiny skull faggot is supposed to mog me?
You’re fucking retarded if you think you mog him. His whole lower third area is better, eye area. Overall he has better facial harmony. Do I really have to explain this?

Okay well at least explain how he does, cause i dont see. they both look around the same level. both are dark skin, bot have thick necks, first guy has a beard which looksmin anyone. they dont look that much difference.

i guess its up to preference
You’re fucking retarded if you think you mog him. His whole lower third area is better, eye area. Overall he has better facial harmony. Do I really have to explain this?

why are u acting like having strong lower third like a shark is attractive lmao? take a look at francisco lachowski or leonardo dicapri. they dont have that.

eye area? maybe yeah the first one has better canthal tilt, but the bull has bad lighting in this pic so i bet the color pops out a lot more with a good camera and lighting.

"better facial harmony" that explains nothing. the bull takes the win here, when it comes to ratios

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton and moreroidsmoredates
eye area bro?? he has big feminine eyes, shit IPD, shit pfh, his jaw is also narrow as fuck, compare lip size to jaw, mine is bigger but gets overshadowed by bigger zygos which he lacks.

eye area bro?? he has big feminine eyes, shit IPD, shit pfh, his jaw is also narrow as fuck, compare lip size to jaw, mine is bigger but gets overshadowed by bigger zygos which he lacks.
Yeah and that’s why he does much better than you in OLD.
I bet on my life if we were to ask 100 women, 95-98% would choose that guy without a doubt.

But keep listening to 15 year old Indian boys who will feed your delusional beliefs.

Yeah and that’s why he does much better than you in OLD.
I bet on my life if we were to ask 100 women, 95-98% would choose that guy without a doubt.

But keep listening to 15 year old Indian boys who will feed your delusional beliefs.
Yeah he Will do Better than me on OLD for no fucking reasons

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates