How the fuck people like this are slayers while i'm incel??

Yeah he Will do Better than me on OLD for no fucking reasons
The reason is that he has more appeal and looks more attractive than you in the eyes of women. That’s why you do shit in OLD and he doesn’t. It’s not rocket science. Keep coping or accept, it’s up to you.

You look like a middle aged dude thinking you're a skinny tall emo prettyboys in his teen

• JFL
Reactions: DOHC
The reason is that he has more appeal and looks more attractive than you in the eyes of women. That’s why you do shit in OLD and he doesn’t. It’s not rocket science. Keep coping or accept, it’s up to you.
You look like a middle aged dude thinking you're a skinny tall emo prettyboys in his teen
You're all a bunch of retards i would slit your throats if you were in front of me

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, copingtoohardrn and tombradylover
You're all a bunch of retards i would slit your throats if you were in front of me
IMG 8669
“Yeah how does this guy mog and women don’t like me”?:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and tombradylover
eye area bro?? he has big feminine eyes, shit IPD, shit pfh, his jaw is also narrow as fuck, compare lip size to jaw, mine is bigger but gets overshadowed by bigger zygos which he lacks.
This site proves horseshoe theory, you become so blackpilled you loop back to blue pill.

You skin looks like shit and I assume you have a bad jaw relationship, due to your weird looking jaw. The rest of your face is like mid at best and haircut looks bad too.

View attachment 2956812 “Yeah how does this guy mog and women don’t like me”?:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Why do you use older pics to prove a point?
This site proves horseshoe theory, you become so blackpilled you loop back to blue pill.

You skin looks like shit and I assume you have a bad jaw relationship, due to your weird looking jaw. The rest of your face is like mid at best and haircut looks bad too.
And his skin Is supposed to look Better?? You retarded piece of nothing. Go back to the mud

Why do you use older pics to prove a point?

And his skin Is supposed to look Better?? You retarded piece of nothing. Go back to the mud
Ok bro you mog him, now happy? Let me just say this so you don’t start crying again.

Ok bro you mog him, now happy? Let me just say this so you don’t start crying again.
You don't Need to Say It i already know It. Just wanted to see how many hoops retards on here Will Jump to justify my lack of success on OLD.

You don't Need to Say It i already know It. Just wanted to see how many hoops retards on here Will Jump to justify my lack of success on OLD.
You don’t mog him. I was sarcastic you autistic schizophrenic.

difference

you have recessed face, it’s present in your eyes, you have bones, but have recession, I suggest alf + starecta + mse

you need to fix eyes, and grow out your hair

also the phaggot in that picture is frauding, everyone who takes pictures frauds

that’s why there is a tutorial in rating sub forum where they teach you how to take a picture so you get rated correctly

frauding in pictures is so common it makes me mad

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, plukee and moreroidsmoredates
You don’t mog him. I was sarcastic you autistic schizophrenic.
Mog him in every fucking metric. This thread was all i Needed to know that this forum has 0 clue about aesthetics.

• JFL
Reactions: plukee and moreroidsmoredates
difference

you have recessed face, it’s present in your eyes, you have bones, but have recession, I suggest alf + starecta + mse

you need to fix eyes, and grow out your hair

also the phaggot in that picture is frauding, everyone who takes pictures frauds

that’s why there is a tutorial in rating sub forum where they teach you how to take a picture so you get rated correctly

frauding in pictures is so common it makes me mad
"Recessed face" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i Heard It all today.
IMG 20230125 211953

"Recessed face" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i Heard It all today. View attachment 2956835
show better side profile. place your camera on a table, start a video, and show all sides of your face, first the front, then the left side profile, then the right side profile, then lastly go on Instagram, Snapchat, or TikTok and search up “inverted filter”

show us your face while inverted

and show us the video

I’ll be able to analyze better

Women assume you will reject them. The other guy women think is easy

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and heightmaxxing
Why would I say that? He is subhuman, what’s your point here?
that's my fucking point he's a legit subhuman yet he has a higher body count than 99% of people on this forum, idk if my country is some outlier but looks dont matter here anywhere near as much as looksmax users claim

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
that's my fucking point he's a legit subhuman yet he has a higher body count than 99% of people on this forum, idk if my country is some outlier but looks dont matter here anywhere near as much as looksmax users claim
Which country you from?

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Because he has better orbitals, less uee, higher PFL, more pos. canthal tilt, better nose, better lips, better jaw, better skull a beard that suits him well, and a better pheno.

dnrd: he mogs you in almost every way. He's a lite and you're ltn. That's why he slays and you don't

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Okay well at least explain how he does, cause i dont see. they both look around the same level. both are dark skin, bot have thick necks, first guy has a beard which looksmin anyone. they dont look that much difference.

i guess its up to preference
Brother it takes humans less than a second to know if someone is attractive or not. That guy is, OP isn’t

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and DOHC
Okay well at least explain how he does, cause i dont see. they both look around the same level. both are dark skin, bot have thick necks, first guy has a beard which looksmin anyone. they dont look that much difference.

i guess its up to preference
I explained why he mogs bull

• +1
Because he has better orbitals, less uee, higher PFL, more pos. canthal tilt, better nose, better lips, better jaw, better skull a beard that suits him well, and a better pheno.

dnrd: he mogs you in almost every way. He's a lite and you're ltn. That's why he slays and you don't
Brother it takes humans less than a second to know if someone is attractive or not. That guy is, OP isn’t
subhumans don't talk to me

Just accept he mogs you and try to ascend. No point in arguing with the truth.
i've already ascended. read your bunch on incorrect statements and laughed.

Your skin has a cold hue to it (bad)
You have uee and minimal horizontal scleral show
dogshit homeless person haircut.

You're above average looking but you look very non NT, you look like you rot inside all day. Go sunbath max and ascend. Also fix those pubes on head hairstyle of yours.

@IvanTheSpaceBiker he needs vit D ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72783
Your skin has a cold hue to it (bad)
You have uee and minimal horizontal scleral show
dogshit homeless person haircut.

You're above average looking but you look very non NT, you look like you rot inside all day. Go sunbath max and ascend. Also fix those pubes on head hairstyle of yours.

@IvanTheSpaceBiker he needs vit D ASAP
Sunbathing is law

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
It's legit unsettling if u seriously can't tell

It's legit unsettling if u seriously can't tell
Ah yes i Guess having a narrow IPD, a tiny cuck zygoless skull and big feminine eyes Is law now.

Ah yes i Guess having a narrow IPD, a tiny cuck zygoless skull and big feminine eyes Is law now.
Idk care about ratios

Just look at u

No offense, but in all ur pic u look like a three weeks old dead abused dog corpse

Don't u get any sun in italy?

Idk care about ratios

Just look at u

No offense, but in all ur pic u look like a three weeks old dead abused dog corpse

Don't u get any sun in italy?
No. I liquify under the sun

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
what an insane collagen how broo

He looks a lot more masculine than you. Higher sexual appeal for sure.

3232976 5BB16139 DCC5 4FB4 8E29 82EE4212790A

• +1
Reactions: deadstock