how the fuckkkk can i grow taller ??? iherb scammed me

mentallyill6471

mentallyill6471

Iron
never got the astragalus extract or the eutho from iherb, got scammed out of $20,
my dad is 5'7 and mom is ~5'3. im 18.
currently taking k2 + d3 and 1/2 carton of milk per day.

am i just gonna be stuck at 5'8 and keep getting heightmogged for the rest of my fucking life?
its literally my only failo man fml
@mayday gimme an update on HT042 istg pls
@Osie @Ekil73_YT

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, PastillaNegra, Deleted member 1901 and 5 others
iherb doesn't always send the packages on the first time but if you contact customer service they will always send you the items back, sometimes I even got a refund + they sent me what I ordered to apologize

never got the astragalus extract or the eutho from iherb, got scammed out of $20,

am i just gonna be stuck at 5'8 and keep getting heightmogged for the rest of my fucking life?
@Osie @Ekil73_YT
does astraguylus work if im 20

@Osie @Ekil73_YT
If you were actually that good looking that being 5’8 is your issue then maybe you aren’t as good looking as you think OR you have mental issues.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, tombradylover, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
If you were actually that good looking that being 5’8 is your issue then maybe you aren’t as good looking as you think OR you have mental issues.
i was a spergy retard in middle school bc i didnt care ab being liked or getting girls back then, now i fucking regret it bc i dropped out and dont have any connections w anybody or access to pussy. plus i live in like a 80% black niggerhood with no decent women that havent been blacked or beaten to death by a tyrone :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster and Deleted member 24770
i was a spergy retard in middle school bc i didnt care ab being liked or getting girls back then, now i fucking regret it bc i dropped out and dont have any connections w anybody or access to pussy. plus i live in like a 80% black niggerhood with no decent women that havent been blacked or beaten to death by a tyrone :lul: :lul:
Lol middle school? It doesn’t even matter middle school never mattered stop coping lazy retard. if ur still in hs go and slay.

• +1
Reactions: Pajeetsingh
get ir from amazon

no worries, there is ALWAYS a way out...
d5xbruh-0a002bac-b80d-4026-931d-147c24da0534.jpg

190b1c181e597e8360333c3a0f04a75b_w200.gif

• +1
Reactions: Lucid

@Osie @Ekil73_YT
I am not a doctor, and I don't know you're bone age or tanner stage, however, I can tell you that you can possibly grow if you are a late bloomer. What you're doing currently won't induce much growth, prolly 0.7mm - 1cm of growth.

You will grow using generic HGH with somatostatin inhibitor. There's a 60% chance you gain 2cm off those two things if you do it for 130 days.

However, no matter how much height you gain from HGH, it'll prolly be pointless because you'll end up wanting more.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
ur 18 and ur parents are short highly doubt you’re gonna grow anymore even with enhancers but just try out hgh^

@Osie @Ekil73_YT
and why did you buy from IHERB lol? BTW if you can't afford generic HGH, megadose MK677, with a blood glucose monitor and take blood glucose supplements before every meal with it. 50mg-100mg of MK677 will produce around 4-6 IU's of HGH, however, there's a limit since MK677 only increases endogenous GH, so your body can only genetically handle so much IGF-1 and HGH.

Read this MK677 Guide, he goes pretty in depth on how he optimizes MK677 to provide 4IU's of GH

If you take MK677/Generic HGH with acetylcholinesterase inhibitors like galantamine or somatostatin inhibitors like arginine, you have a chance at growth.

• +1
Reactions: italiangigaChad
There is a wealth of knowledge by other posters here and all you chose is vitamin k2/d3 and 1/2 carton of milk.
Jfl at you and your grey post.

• +1
Reactions: slick99991 and MaxillaMaxing
ur 18 and ur parents are short highly doubt you’re gonna grow anymore even with enhancers but just try out hgh^
Exactly, he'll probably grow a few mm from spinal growth but he's already surpassed his predicted height

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
You really don't need to height max

I'm 185cm barefoot and it feels like shit when I meet 195cm niggas

Just lay down and rot and coom your life away

• +1
Reactions: Jase
There is a wealth of knowledge by other posters here and all you chose is vitamin k2/d3 and 1/2 carton of milk.
Jfl at you and your grey post.
This shit is actually legit op

One year ago I was 183cm barefoot and after overdosing these vitamins and living healthy now I'm 185cm

And I was over 20

This shit is actually legit op

One year ago I was 183cm barefoot and after overdosing these vitamins and living healthy now I'm 185cm

And I was over 20
everyone on .org is a late bloomer apparently

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
wh
I am not a doctor, and I don't know you're bone age or tanner stage, however, I can tell you that you can possibly grow if you are a late bloomer. What you're doing currently won't induce much growth, prolly 0.7mm - 1cm of growth.

You will grow using generic HGH with somatostatin inhibitor. There's a 60% chance you gain 2cm off those two things if you do it for 130 days.

However, no matter how much height you gain from HGH, it'll prolly be pointless because you'll end up wanting more.
whats the use for the somatostatin inhib during the hgh use?

@Osie @Ekil73_YT
Sorry man, couldn't find any HT042 outside of korea. You could try Amazon like what @thereallegend mentioned.

If you're alright with dumping more money for bulk purchase, you can try Alibaba. I had 1kg of Phlomis Umbrosa (powder) a while back from: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...a2756.order-detail-ta-ta-b.0.0.1c672fc2UakJ6h

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
thequint%2F2016-06%2Fba8ac5fb-f41d-4bce-b6d8-f906e2b5e4f5%2F15r7m8.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon

@Osie @Ekil73_YT
what is the dose of astragalus please?

Bro could get lifts with air max 720 to get to 5’11 and fraud 6ft his face isn’t as good as he thinks it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770