How the Height, Shoulder-Frame and Face requirements work in the sexual market place

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
This is how it fucking goes ok?! You fucking morons, lol.

- Tall height (6'2+) only matters if face meets the acceptable requirement of 5/10 (Sometimes even 4.5/10 with beard fraud)
- Great Face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'7 tall (Sometimes even 5'6)
- Good face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'9 tall (Sometimes even 5'8, need broad frame too)
- Decent face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'11 tall (Sometimes even 5'10, need broad frame too)
- Average face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 6'2 tall (Sometimes even 6'1, need broad frame too)
- Slightly below average face only matters if you meets the acceptable requirement of 6'4 tall (Sometimes even 6'3, need broad frame too)

Decent, average and slightly below faces need good body ontop of that.

If you're below even slightly below average in face (Underneath a 4/10) then it's game over for you, unless a surgeon can allow you to respawn.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Vvvvxxxx, Chinacurry and 14 others
how tall is tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel and xefo
decent face = ?/10 ?
good face = 7/10?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 3043
Based on what? Are you a slayer? Do you have experience?

Based on what? Are you a slayer? Do you have experience?

I've done ok, but certainly no slayer, no.

I don't think I need to be to know this though. Most is from observation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172, Deleted member 6908 and MansNotHot
I've done ok, but certainly no slayer, no.

I don't think I need to be to know this though. Most is from observation.
Common sense
I don't mindlessly accept what anyone says on the internet other than verified facts but i also accept anecdotal experience as relevant.
Thank you both, i know i sound like those "i'm an atheis because" cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 11748
Decent = 6/10
Good = 7/10
Great = 8+/10

You're a 7/10 minus the nose bro.
He has so much potential to be chad tbh. dude can draw any eyebrow shape he wants to.

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Today? 6'2

Yesteryear? 6'1 (10 years back)
Damn and I thought being 6'1 put me in the tall territory. Still I should be fine with my face (avi), in theory at least.

Damn and I thought being 6'1 put me in the tall territory. Still I should be fine with my face (avi), in theory at least.

Hard to tell much about your face from there tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
I guess that's true, don't want to post pics in the public forum though ngl

I never dox people.

Several users sent me their shit including the most sort after guy that has a lot of enemies in @Introvertednarc

Never doxxed.

PM. I'll break-down and rate.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Be_ConfidentBro
0B738B4F 8B8A 4E7A 9A79 A729F1D514A9

Rate my frame @MakinItHappen

5'8 and a half

20210129 134307
20210129 133958

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
u forgot about ankle circumfurence (above 5'11)

People on this forum overestimate the importance of height, but height is pretty important. However, short guy with a great face > tall guy with an ugly face.

Short guys with not so great-looking faces are in a very bad spot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel, audreyen and SteveRogers
You bring disgrace to the Indian race. Fuck off. I am not associated with you. Go ask someone full Indian. I'm mixed.

Tales from the Mumbai mental asylum.

Last edited:
just be perfect.
perfect face
perfect height
perfect frame
perfect social life
perfect income
at this point if you cant atleast do that how do you expect to get your local "curvy" 200lb + chick in leggings that works at Starbucks

This is how it fucking goes ok?! You fucking morons, lol.

- Tall height (6'2+) only matters if face meets the acceptable requirement of 5/10 (Sometimes even 4.5/10 with beard fraud)
- Great Face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'7 tall (Sometimes even 5'6)
- Good face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'9 tall (Sometimes even 5'8, need broad frame too)
- Decent face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 5'11 tall (Sometimes even 5'10, need broad frame too)
- Average face only matters if your height meets the acceptable requirement of 6'2 tall (Sometimes even 6'1, need broad frame too)
- Slightly below average face only matters if you meets the acceptable requirement of 6'4 tall (Sometimes even 6'3, need broad frame too)

Decent, average and slightly below faces need good body ontop of that.

If you're below even slightly below average in face (Underneath a 4/10) then it's game over for you, unless a surgeon can allow you to respawn.
just listen to grow taller subs thats what i do!!! Just giving advice guys! :D