How the hell did this guy from Lookism ascend so hard with infraorbital rim implants??

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
one of the most insane infraorbital rim implant ascensions I've ever seen. he also didnt mention any other procedures being done at the same time (e.g. canthoplasty, orbital decompression)

before:

after:

more pics and info from him:

First pic is before (had makeup on), all the rest is after. I'm squinting in the final picture which looks shit actually, the rest is neutral eyes.

had poor under eye support + bug eyes before.

Cost was 5k. Tiny unnoticeable scars on side of eyes but no other downsides really.

If I could do it again I'd get lateral and superior implants to give the entire eye area a tight bony casing. that's one of my surgery tips, the biggest cost is actually just the hospital and anesthetic fees. so ask for as much done as possible in one surgery to get the max benefit.

this is the implant he has claimed to use:

doesn't make sense to me tbh
how did his entire eye shape change simply because of infraorbital implants? and he didn't even go to Taban by the looks of it and still hasnt disclosed the name of the surgeon. iirc someone said that it was a surgeon in latvia, and explains why he paid so little

link to original post:

and even Taban doesn't claim that infraorbital rim implants will augment eye shape

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽., Dorado and 7 others
Well, to start off, hes slightly squinting in all the after pictures

And idk why, but it seems to me like his eyebrows/supraorbitals look different - its as if his eyebrows were a bit lower no? Doesent it look like it to you? Like his entire eye area got more compact?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Boxingfan, AscendingHero and 10 others
Well, to start off, hes slightly squinting in all the after pictures

And idk why, but it seems to me like his eyebrows/supraorbitals look different - its as if his eyebrows were a bit lower no? Doesent it look like it to you? Like his entire eye area got more compact?
how can you tell that hes squinting?

and cant really say for sure if his eyebrows became lower as the camera angle varies a lot between the photos

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Bruh he looks so fucking aspie. Gives off such weird vibes, like I am actually creeped out by him especially with that camera quality. Looks like some murder suicide tape filmed in 2007 and posted on LiveLeak or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, AscendingHero, TurkishAscender and 18 others
one of the most insane infraorbital rim implant ascensions I've ever seen. he also didnt mention any other procedures being done at the same time (e.g. canthoplasty, orbital decompression)

before:

View attachment 1164720

after:

View attachment 1164722

more pics and info from him:

First pic is before (had makeup on), all the rest is after. I'm squinting in the final picture which looks shit actually, the rest is neutral eyes.

had poor under eye support + bug eyes before.

Cost was 5k. Tiny unnoticeable scars on side of eyes but no other downsides really.

If I could do it again I'd get lateral and superior implants to give the entire eye area a tight bony casing. that's one of my surgery tips, the biggest cost is actually just the hospital and anesthetic fees. so ask for as much done as possible in one surgery to get the max benefit.

this is the implant he has claimed to use:

View attachment 1164726

doesn't make sense to me tbh
how did his entire eye shape change simply because of infraorbital implants? and he didn't even go to Taban by the looks of it and still hasnt disclosed the name of the surgeon. iirc someone said that it was a surgeon in latvia, and explains why he paid so little

link to original post:

and even Taban doesn't claim that infraorbital rim implants will augment eye shape

he look more dark triad from the before

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
he's got hunter eyes now, which are aesthetically ideal
Aesthetically my ass, its all useless when u look like u ran away from mental hospital. A chubby guy with nice cologne and funny personality would have more romantic success than that guy on the photo

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Descargue96, WagedandReady, AscendingHero and 9 others
no name of surgeon jflol

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
"Ascended", this nigga looks like he kills cats in his basement or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Adding more padding to the under eye changes the height and possibly the shape of the eye. Push up on your cheeks with your finger and see how your eye area changes.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Fear
"Ascended", this nigga looks like he kills cats in his basement or something
So did Ramirez and girls are still simping for him on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Aesthetically my ass, its all useless when u look like u ran away from mental hospital. A chubby guy with nice cologne and funny personality would have more romantic success than that guy on the photo
sean o pry has similar eyes and he always does well on tinder experiments

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
bluepilled subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, cutecel and efidescontinuado
He already had really good bone structure if you look at his zygos in the before picture. So he’s already gl and then gets surgery to become even more gl. Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3573
Literally almost no difference tbh. Also he looks sleep deprived as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard and muhammaddeen233
Most of the above is true, yet still one of the best before/afters to date.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Didn’t improve

He already had really good bone structure if you look at his zygos in the before picture. So he’s already gl and then gets surgery to become even more gl. Seems pretty self-explanatory to me.
he was already pretty gl before the surgery I agree. but im talking about his eye area only, no one has ascended their eye area that hard with infraorbital rim implants as much that Ive seen

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and tyronelite
he was already pretty gl before the surgery I agree. but im talking about his eye area only, no one has ascended their eye area that hard with infraorbital rim implants as much that Ive seen

Yeah im wondering as well tbqh did he say surgeon? Maybe he payed more for extra care

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
1. Already had a good base

2. Swelling

Yeah im wondering as well tbqh did he say surgeon? Maybe he payed more for extra care
he didnt, no. but from what I read it was some surgeon in latvia but dont know how trustworthy the source is

1. Already had a good base

2. Swelling
doesnt explain how is eye area changed COMPLETELY.

infraorbital rim implants should only get rid of tear trough/undereye hollows

doesnt explain how is eye area changed COMPLETELY.

infraorbital rim implants should only get rid of tear trough/undereye hollows

Swelling literally explains this.

IYKYK

• +1
Reactions: reptiles