How the hell did this OLDCEL grew ACTUAL BONE with simple homeobloc device???

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx

Very interesting video.

But how the fuck did he get that much change from just breathing and homeobloc?

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and softLoverr
he wasnt mouth breathing anymore and isnt that homeobloc thing for tongue posture

he reminds me of my grandfather

Tl dr for non english cels ?

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and AnimeCel
Bones on your skull never fuse

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and nobodyspecial369
Bones are living tissue and they respond to mechanical forces. I had the same appliance and my face widened 8mm.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Toth's thot, MandibularCel and 1 other person
I don't think he expanded that much. His teeth still skewed and crowded when done.

As far as sleeping with both upper and lower homeoblocks in, and your mouth tapped shut, that is beyond my comprehension how anyone could do that. I have a strong gag reflex and have a hard time wearing the upper homeoblock by itself for more than 10 minutes. And if you can't breathe through your nose, and you tape your mouth shut, how do you not just die?
he wasnt mouth breathing anymore and isnt that homeobloc thing for tongue posture
the homeoblock is a palate expander.

Bones are living tissue and they respond to mechanical forces. I had the same appliance and my face widened 8mm.
At what age? So you can widen with a simple appliance and don't have to install MSE??
As far as sleeping with both upper and lower homeoblocks in, and your mouth tapped shut, that is beyond my comprehension how anyone could do that. I have a strong gag reflex and have a hard time wearing the upper homeoblock by itself for more than 10 minutes. And if you can't breathe through your nose, and you tape your mouth shut, how do you not just die?
Initially I also taped my mouth shut so I can breathe through nose during sleep.

Last edited:
Ngl lighting plays a massive role here

Not a single pixel went through my retina

shit for real, so why can't we do something to improve frame/wrist size? And what about height? (although height has to do with groth plates, so I'm not 100% sure on that one.

shit for real, so why can't we do something to improve frame/wrist size? And what about height? (although height has to do with groth plates, so I'm not 100% sure on that one.
yep

Growth plates are a lot different than facial bone sutures so not much can be done about those.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and SayNoToRotting
yep

Growth plates are a lot different than facial bone sutures so not much can be done about those.

well growth plates have to do with height correct? What about frame/wrist size?

well growth plates have to do with height correct? What about frame/wrist size?
Yes they do. Clavicles are the last bone plates to close in the body, I remember reading a study saying the average was around 28 years old. Long bones in the arms stop growing around 18-19, but that doesn’t mean they can’t thicken with mechanical stress.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Yes they do. Clavicles are the last bone plates to close in the body, I remember reading a study saying the average was around 28 years old. Long bones in the arms stop growing around 18-19, but that doesn’t mean they can’t thicken with mechanical stress.

I'm 24 years old, what can I do to expand these?

whoa. a legendary vid. he's blackpilled as fuck. wonder how he retained his sanity to this age tbh. homeoblock mogs? :dafuckfeels:
if you use proper mouth tape (not extra strong) it comes off when attempting to take a big gasp after your brain pushes the big red button so you won't die. otherwise no idea

We can improve frame size using hgh, or manual labour putting stress on the bones

(Works better if young)

homeoblock seems legit this is lifefuel

how long and at what age?