How the hell do I actually “Looksmax”

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I’ve been lurking this site for 6 months give or take and have picked up lots of helpful little tips and I have had a pretty solid glow up so far but I realized other than losing my sanity I haven’t really been doing much other then the basics: mewing, skincare, oil and Derma roller for my eyebrows, finding the right haircut for me, just squinting slightly, and occasionally finding some other exercise that is probably larp. So surgeries aside how the hell do I actually looksmax I feel as though I will never truly ascend if things continue this way.

Last edited:
Ive been on here for 2 years and a half and I dont look better at all, every advice here is trash and wont help you into making your life better
People here only want to feel better about themselves so they will insult you if you are ugly, or worship you if you look good
The only use of this website is funny shitposting, dont expect anyone here to be smart enough to give you any advice

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: habeebullah, mog_or_be_mogged, DoII and 5 others
Buddy boyo why do u GrAYcels ask that question without showing ur face

Am I supposed to know exactly what ur situation is and give custom advice to you if I never saw u

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Ive been on here for 2 years and a half and I dont look better at all, every advice here is trash and wont help you into making your life better
People here only want to feel better about themselves so they will insult you if you are ugly, or worship you if you look good
The only use of this website is funny shitposting, dont expect anyone here to be smart enough to give you any advice

Jfl OP don’t listen to this faggot he’s a lazy cunt who doesn’t even have motivated to take care of his acne

The looksmaxing advice isn’t ur problem it’s the lack of basic motivation to change anything

Comes from ur low ambition just because you’d rather stay subhuman instead of ascending into mtn-htn like u can doesn’t mean looksmax doesn’t work

• +1
Reactions: coldandforgotten, rand anon, N1666 and 1 other person
Besides of surgery , it's sadly mainly genetics. If you have a base of MTN, usually max you can go to is MTN+ or LOW HTN with the basics of skincare, haircare, facial hair and leanmaxxing + gymmaxxing. Surgeries are the main ways to change your looks.

You keep showing your limited mental capabilities every day
Keep yapping bullshit man, its not like you contribute anything useful
People already forgot ur state

Jfl at u saying looksmax is cope when u never even tried the most basic looksmax

You’re still sloppy don’t shower and have some caveman hair yet u come here and say looksmax is cope

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
Jfl OP don’t listen to this faggot he’s a lazy cunt who doesn’t even have motivated to take care of his acne

The looksmaxing advice isn’t ur problem it’s the lack of basic motivation to change anything

Comes from ur low ambition just because you’d rather stay subhuman instead of ascending into mtn-htn like u can doesn’t mean looksmax doesn’t work
I just need ambition
IMG 3750

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, rand anon, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
It's because you don't looksmax if you fixed your skin got a hair cut and went gym you actually wouldn't look bad you got a good base maybe mtn after looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Yep still have yet to tried anything

Ur like the 5 yo kid who says some food sucks yet they never even tried it

What did u even do to looksmax? Didn’t even shave the pedostashe
I know I will remains ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
No one is saying you're gonna ascend to HTN. But why not even try to just look NORMAL(pay close attention to this word, no one is saying you have great genetics). If you shaved, cut your hair, cleared your skin, showered and did some basic hygiene, you would prob look like a middle of the road MTN or low mtn at worse. You're calling all looksmaxxing larp to cope with the fact that you're a lazy shit

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Lebgfinal
No one is saying you're gonna ascend to HTN. But why not even try to just look NORMAL(pay close attention to this word, no one is saying you have great genetics). If you shaved, cut your hair, cleared your skin, showered and did some basic hygiene, you would prob look like a middle of the road MTN or low mtn at worse. You're calling all looksmaxxing larp to cope with the fact that you're a lazy shit
No shit almost no one here is « HTN »

Besides of surgery , it's sadly mainly genetics. If you have a base of MTN, usually max you can go to is MTN+ or LOW HTN with the basics of skincare, haircare, facial hair and leanmaxxing + gymmaxxing. Surgeries are the main ways to change your looks.
Not really…
Everyone has different bases
You can be MTN but can still achieve HTN just by softmaxing if you have the proper base for it
Yeah surgery is the best way to significantly ascend.
@exiviz can potentially get to chadlite after getting Blephtomy+Cantho

surgery/supplements/diet. like i use beta carotene rich foods for orange glow rather than dull brown

you find out your flaws, and see a celeb/model you resemble then do soft/hardmaxxes to fit that niche. I know some fag that mad himseld look like jake paul or some singer. He started pulling in more ethnic women.

I’ve been lurking this site for 6 months give or take and have picked up lots of helpful little tips and I have had a pretty solid glow up so far but I realized other than losing my sanity I haven’t really been doing much other then the basics: mewing, skincare, oil and Derma roller for my eyebrows, finding the right haircut for me, just squinting slightly, and occasionally finding some other exercise that is probably larp. So surgeries aside how the hell do I actually looksmax I feel as though I will never truly ascend if things continue this way.
Pics?

1. Figure out what is wrong with you
2. Fix what's wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
if you really want to know you gotta search down the rabbit hole