how the hell do i gain weight

drkkrypt

drkkrypt

Iron
i am like 5’7-5’8ish and last time i weighed myself i was 52kg. whenever i gain weight i lose it after a day. i have a really fast metabolism and i dont know how to gain weight since i dont really know how to cook and cant really afford ingredients either 😭 im only 14

are you just not fed well? Like broke parents or what? Also, I guarantee if u track ur food, ull realize ur not eating as much as u think

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and KaisenMaxxer
Just eat more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galvin8101, ineonx, KaisenMaxxer and 1 other person
prolly because u are fat asf and just have no muscle thats why u seem light at 52 kgs because ur missing 10kgs of muscle

prolly because u are fat asf and just have no muscle thats why u seem light at 52 kgs because ur missing 10kgs of muscle
how am i fat dawg im literally bones

I was 50kg @ 5'10, you're not bones.
Eat more if you can, if really broke tho idk
Do some sports to get muscles and not fat

Track calories

Many people would say "just eat more", and although that's true the better way is to track calories and try to eat 200-500 calories above your maintenance( which you can get from any calorie calculator online). But even though you are underweight and skinny that doesn't mean you are lean, do you have visible abs and overall a defined body? If you aren't lean I would be better to just do a body recomp.

Many people would say "just eat more", and although that's true the better way is to track calories and try to eat 200-500 calories above your maintenance( which you can get from any calorie calculator online). But even though you are underweight and skinny that doesn't mean you are lean, do you have visible abs and overall a defined body? If you aren't lean I would be better to just do a body recomp.
10% calorie surplus is all you need really. Going beyond that is never going to be necessary unless underweight or going through a steroid cycle.

10% calorie surplus is all you need really. Going beyond that is never going to be necessary unless underweight or going through a steroid cycle.
Depends on how active you are throughout the day, plus the calculators for TDEE have margins of error, but yeah 10% works for most people.

Depends on how active you are throughout the day, plus the calculators for TDEE have margins of error, but yeah 10% works for most people.
The thing most people don't get is this: The key to building muscle is not gaining weight but increasing your performance on lifts that train the muscles you want to grow. If you take your bench press from 135 lbs to 315 lbs, you will have a bigger chest.

However, due to differences in leverages, some will lift more than others for bigger or smaller measurements, so strength standards are not a reliable measure of progress because they don't take into account the differences of each individual.

Also, there is no need to gain 4-5 lbs per month to add weight to your lifts, but you do need to be gaining like 1-2 lbs per month, since maingaining leads to no results since you cannot build muscle out of nothing.

Drink like 1L of whole milk, there is no way you will not gain weight

i am like 5’7-5’8ish and last time i weighed myself i was 52kg. whenever i gain weight i lose it after a day. i have a really fast metabolism and i dont know how to gain weight since i dont really know how to cook and cant really afford ingredients either 😭 im only 14
1. do you have a problem with appetite
2. are you consistently eating more than your maintenance
3. what do you generally eat
4. do you work out at all
5. are you in the east or the west (ie are you asia/africa or rest of the world)

sometimes i feel sick while eating and i end up vomiting

i try eating alot everyday but some days i physically cant eat

i do pushups everyday and i walk around 35k steps a day

i live in london