How the hell do I “Looksmax” (UPDATED)

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I am 15 years old, 5’9”. Please let me know of any major flaws I have. Right now I am aware that I don’t have good chin projection (hence the tilted head in side profile pics) and a shit chin to philtrum ratio however I believe both of these things will improve through puberty. I have been lurking on this site for 6 months give or take and only recently made an account. Although I believe I have made a somewhat significant “glow up” I know I still have way more potential. Here are some basic before and after pics (the after is several months old):

IMG 1453
IMG 5115
IMG 4761

How ever as time goes on I have noticed that other than some helpful tips for basic self improvement (such as: skincare, oil and dermaroller for eyebrows, what haircut to get, mewing, slight squint, and some other exercises with are most likely larp) I don’t feel like I am really looksmaxxing and have come to this strange spot where I feel like I look different everyday. Here are some more recent examples (any pic with “hollow cheeks” is cheek biting):

1CC1CCC9 2EAA 410B 8919 8D0CE74A535D
IMG 4818

IMG 4957
IMG 4919
IMG 4908
IMG 4762

I am stuck in a horrible headspace where one day I need to eat as much as possible to grow then the next I need to starve my self to get a lower bf% and it is the same with my looks I can’t tell if I’m a LTN or a Chadlite+. When I look at people’s transformations through looksmaxxing I know there has to be more to it than just simple self improvement. So surgery aside how the hell do I Looksmax? If things continue the way they are going I feel as though I will never truly ascend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Softboymaxx, Jeww, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, babydriver, dragomaxxer and 1 other person
I am 15 years old, 5’9”. Please let me know of any major flaws I have. Right now I am aware that I don’t have good chin projection (hence the tilted head in side profile pics) and a shit chin to philtrum ratio however I believe both of these things will improve through puberty. I have been lurking on this site for 6 months give or take and only recently made an account. Although I believe I have made a somewhat significant “glow up” I know I still have way more potential. Here are some basic before and after pics (the after is several months old):

View attachment 2738496View attachment 2738497View attachment 2738498

How ever as time goes on I have noticed that other than some helpful tips for basic self improvement (such as: skincare, oil and dermaroller for eyebrows, what haircut to get, mewing, slight squint, and some other exercises with are most likely larp) I don’t feel like I am really looksmaxxing and have come to this strange spot where I feel like I look different everyday. Here are some more recent examples (any pic with “hollow cheeks” is cheek biting):

View attachment 2738525View attachment 2738520

View attachment 2738517View attachment 2738518View attachment 2738519View attachment 2738529

I am stuck in a horrible headspace where one day I need to eat as much as possible to grow then the next I need to starve my self to get a lower bf% and it is the same with my looks I can’t tell if I’m a LTN or a Chadlite+. When I look at people’s transformations through looksmaxxing I know there has to be more to it than just simple self improvement. So surgery aside how the hell do I Looksmax? If things continue the way they are going I feel as though I will never truly ascend
SEAmaxx or it’s over. Giga cyclops

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
First things first. Do not "squintmax" because it doesn't work. Sure, you will have nice eyes. But then you will look like a horse because you are elongating the hell out of ur midface. So you'll look like a horse and people can tell you are squinting. And do not cheek bite, you can a tiny bit because sometimes cheek fat gets sucked in when you mew (For me atleast) and that's ok, but don't do it on purpose because you don't get hollowness in the ogee curve area, so not only will you look like you have the worlds lowest cheekbones, but people will also tell you are biting ur cheeks.

You are clearly past the level 1 stage of normie looksmaxxing (Mewing, chewing, perma jutting, skin care and basic frauds like eyelash curling, eyebrow/lash dye if needed, etc etc) So you need to start going all in. To do this, I recommend to begin:

Looksmaxxing Workouts: Sounds dumb, but focusing on specific cardio exercises that are proven to increase health and development during puberty WILL HELP. This includes; Compound lifts (Powerlifting is great, puts pressure on bones and may increase density), swimming for full body workout + The pressure of the water on ur entire body may provide pressure on ur bones, may increase density if you are really swimmaxing lol. And most importantly; SPRINTING and MARTIAL ARTS. Sprinting is a huge factor in growth, it can be the difference between you developing 75% and developing 88% to ur max genetic potential. 100% is impossible nowadays because of plastics and electronics and stuff. Martial arts will help you in that mamba mentality that you will really want, it'll help get you regulated and ideal hormones (Fundamental building block to growing, and growing attractively)

Lastly, eat LOTS of protein. Protein can be the difference of 12 CMs, check out More Plates More Dates for a deep look into this and the science behind it. Why are rich kids so tall? They have access to high quality, nutrient dense and protein rich foods DAILY. They are not hungry. A poor kid is eating whatever they can get their hands on that is paletable.

Good luck. If you want to move even further, start looking into HGH, AI's and maybe even some steroids in a very low dose to increase levels to normal, human levels, rather than levels that we have devolved to because of current society. (Test has decreased 1% every year for like, 50 years lol) That's the stage I'm in right now. GOOD LUCK!!

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 1ofcyberjunk, yue and 2 others
First things first. Do not "squintmax" because it doesn't work. Sure, you will have nice eyes. But then you will look like a horse because you are elongating the hell out of ur midface. So you'll look like a horse and people can tell you are squinting. And do not cheek bite, you can a tiny bit because sometimes cheek fat gets sucked in when you mew (For me atleast) and that's ok, but don't do it on purpose because you don't get hollowness in the ogee curve area, so not only will you look like you have the worlds lowest cheekbones, but people will also tell you are biting ur cheeks.

You are clearly past the level 1 stage of normie looksmaxxing (Mewing, chewing, perma jutting, skin care and basic frauds like eyelash curling, eyebrow/lash dye if needed, etc etc) So you need to start going all in. To do this, I recommend to begin:

Looksmaxxing Workouts: Sounds dumb, but focusing on specific cardio exercises that are proven to increase health and development during puberty WILL HELP. This includes; Compound lifts (Powerlifting is great, puts pressure on bones and may increase density), swimming for full body workout + The pressure of the water on ur entire body may provide pressure on ur bones, may increase density if you are really swimmaxing lol. And most importantly; SPRINTING and MARTIAL ARTS. Sprinting is a huge factor in growth, it can be the difference between you developing 75% and developing 88% to ur max genetic potential. 100% is impossible nowadays because of plastics and electronics and stuff. Martial arts will help you in that mamba mentality that you will really want, it'll help get you regulated and ideal hormones (Fundamental building block to growing, and growing attractively)

Lastly, eat LOTS of protein. Protein can be the difference of 12 CMs, check out More Plates More Dates for a deep look into this and the science behind it. Why are rich kids so tall? They have access to high quality, nutrient dense and protein rich foods DAILY. They are not hungry. A poor kid is eating whatever they can get their hands on that is paletable.

Good luck. If you want to move even further, start looking into HGH, AI's and maybe even some steroids in a very low dose to increase levels to normal, human levels, rather than levels that we have devolved to because of current society. (Test has decreased 1% every year for like, 50 years lol) That's the stage I'm in right now. GOOD LUCK!!
I fr appreciate this response. One of the only people actually trying to help. I’ll look further into these things and have already been trying/contemplating going on test and hgh however I am hesitant as doctors have told me I could become reliant and need them to function normally (essentially saying if I hop off my T levels will be crushed and my hormones offset permanently) Also I currently have a broken arm so I can’t do to much exercise and it’s up near my shoulder so it’s not casted just in a sling. Also what does dnrd mean? And what the hell does SEAmaxxing or that I’m a giga cyclops mean. People have been saying these things. I hope I run into actually helpful people like you more often on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and blmratiopiggypoop
I fr appreciate this response. One of the only people actually trying to help. I’ll look further into these things and have already been trying/contemplating going on test and hgh however I am hesitant as doctors have told me I could become reliant and need them to function normally (essentially saying if I hop off my T levels will be crushed and my hormones offset permanently) Also I currently have a broken arm so I can’t do to much exercise and it’s up near my shoulder so it’s not casted just in a sling. Also what does dnrd mean? And what the hell does SEAmaxxing or that I’m a giga cyclops mean. People have been saying these things. I hope I run into actually helpful people like you more often on this forum.

theres plenty of helpful people here when people post unfrauded selfies, how do you expect people to give advice if you are squintting to an insane degree

using extremely favorable lighting and etc

if ur gonna squint it has to be unnoticeable to someone that hasnt seen your face before, but its very clear. i hope u dont walk around school like this bro very autistic trait

mega cyclops is the people referring to ur eye distance, you have close set eyes so thats what they are saying

also not much that people are going to be able to say to help you, you havent even gone through puberty yet, just dont fuck your hormones up and wait to grow up

- Too young to give hardmaxxing sugestions too since ur bones arent set
- Not gonna give specific softmaxxing advice when you have already seen all of it on tiktok, just do it be healthy and dont be autistic

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer, 97baHater, iabsolvejordan and 1 other person
Nah but bro you made it hard to not laugh stop squinting and sucking ur cheeks u genuienly look retarded. Just focus on puberty maxxing honestly and Sea means South east asia maxxing cause women are easier there for white men like you but u dont need it u look average might even be above average for ur age u can focus on white asian girl etc... yea dont do some stupid hormone shit even tho some autisitc kids here said that its safe rather believe ur doctor.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and 2008Looksmaxxer

View attachment 2738496View attachment 2738497View attachment 2738498

View attachment 2738525View attachment 2738520

View attachment 2738517View attachment 2738518View attachment 2738519View attachment 2738529

Don’t starve yourself in puberty maintain a healthy weight

Learn how to take pictures. The serious look doesn’t really go with you

Widen chin, fuller upper lip and you‘d be good.
Your long midface cucks you really hard

Fell for the retarded meme tiktokcel. Theres no “looksmax” other then weight loss and surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and Shkreliii