How the hell do women find Kpop men attractive?

G

Gigamale

Iron
99% of them are straight out ugly like fucking Kim Namjoon who got fangirled over and got voted the most handsome man of 2022, beating Henry Cavill. I genuinely don't get it - These kpop idols straight up look like women. Examples are Woozi (SVT), Jeonghan (Especially long haired). Long-haired Jeonghan straight up looks like a woman that I'd get into bed with. Nigga built like hes going to have double penetrated and creampied by BBCs:lul::lul:

I see so many girls simp over these men, having them on their lockscreens and scrollign through their videos to the point it almost drives me crazy. Only two GL ones are Jungkook and Taehyung imo. The Kpop halo is such a wierd phenomenon. Use one wet wipe and almost all of them are subhuman:lul::lul:

Attachments

• 1713352990126.png
    1713352990126.png
    598.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1713353001403.png
    1713353001403.png
    598.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Michael Myers and bloomercel
they just do man, no need to rationalize it.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and darkness97
Woozi btw nigga looks like a proper twink

Attachments

• 1713353394290.png
    1713353394290.png
    627.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, mayo mogger, bloomercel and 1 other person
Theyre either young themself

On birth control

Asian themselves

Have a mentally ill fetish for gooks

Or are weirdos

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, Swarthy Knight, FutureSlayer and 5 others
I've seen white chicks extremely genetically mogging their nerdy asian BF. JBA is real, but the pool of non asian chicks is very small, only in more liberal diverse areas

This is just preselectionpill doing it's work, they mog 99% of all koreans that's why korean girls pursue them, foreigners see their demand and pursue them as well.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, FutureSlayer, bloomercel and 1 other person
99% of them are straight out ugly like fucking Kim Namjoon who got fangirled over and got voted the most handsome man of 2022, beating Henry Cavill. I genuinely don't get it - These kpop idols straight up look like women. Examples are Woozi (SVT), Jeonghan (Especially long haired). Long-haired Jeonghan straight up looks like a woman that I'd get into bed with. Nigga built like hes going to have double penetrated and creampied by BBCs:lul::lul:

I see so many girls simp over these men, having them on their lockscreens and scrollign through their videos to the point it almost drives me crazy. Only two GL ones are Jungkook and Taehyung imo. The Kpop halo is such a wierd phenomenon. Use one wet wipe and almost all of them are subhuman:lul::lul:
Female gaze also only low estrogen girls like them

Subhuman edgy mentally ill foids like them

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and bloomercel

it’s literally just brainwashing. nothing else. why else do you think kpop is pushed so hard

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, SecularIslamist and Numb
it’s literally just brainwashing. nothing else. why else do you think kpop is pushed so hard
In part this. If I tell you something over and over again, you will eventually start to believe it. But it’s not some coincidence, they pretty much devote their lives and get a lot of work done just to become a kpop star.

Dnr schizo

Ugly jbs like them, do u want dat?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
The objective answer is that you're male gaze maxxed and don't know anything about the female gaze. Who can blame you? It works in mysterious ways.

My subjective answer is: Keep crying for k-pop changs, especially those precious Carats. Stop projecting your homosexual fantasies onto others.

I like how you casually don't mention Mingyu, their 6'1" band member. Height is attractive. Or the wide-shouldered Joshua. Shoulders are the most attractive thing to women, according to studies.

You also casually forgot about Vernon, the hapa of the group who is objectively good-looking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elfi, murdah, datboijj and 2 others
In part this. If I tell you something over and over again, you will eventually start to believe it. But it’s not some coincidence, they pretty much devote their lives and get a lot of work done just to become a kpop star.
yeah obviously the kpop guys dont just stand around putting no effort into what they sing but its all brainwashing

The objective answer is that you're male gaze maxxed and don't know anything about the female gaze. Who can blame you? It works in mysterious ways.

My subjective answer is: Keep crying for k-pop changs, especially those precious Carats. Stop projecting your homosexual fantasies onto others.

I like how you casually don't mention Mingyu, their 6'1" band member. Height is attractive. Or the wide-shouldered Joshua. Shoulders are the most attractive thing to women, according to studies.

View attachment 2864649

You also casually forgot about Vernon, the hapa of the group who is objectively good-looking.

View attachment 2864650
you forgot the one key aspect: brainwashing by media pushing kpop over and over again

I hate those k faggots so much. Stupid estrogen maxed gooks I would pulverize all of them into the ground

True tho

My YouTube is on incognito mode but my front page is littered with K-pop MVs. Props to their marketing teams

you forgot the one key aspect: brainwashing by media pushing kpop over and over again
K-pop wasn’t pushed by the media. It was pushed by the fans. Only when it was already popular among fans did it eventually gain traction in the media.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, murdah and traveler
females just find them attractive

u have to come from a mindset of wanting to understand instead of dismissing it and thinking female should not find them attractive

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, datboijj and Michael Myers
I've been trying to find out how women find them attractive for so long at this point - half of them genuinely look like girls that turned into boys. And unless trannies are considered attractive or the girls are lesbian, I don't see it.

This is one of the guys a girl in my class simps over:lul:

females just find them attractive

u have to come from a mindset of wanting to understand instead of dismissing it and thinking female should not find them attractive

I've been trying to find out how women find them attractive for so long at this point - half of them genuinely look like girls that turned into boys. And unless trannies are considered attractive or the girls are lesbian, I don't see it.

This is one of the guys a girl in my class simps over:lul:
View attachment 2865616
Keep crying for Woozi. :feelshmm:

View attachment 2864649

View attachment 2864650
I didn't say all of them were unattractive - just that a vast majority of them are. Mingyu looks extremely feminine and could pass off as a girl in that picture but he does have a good masculine appearance otherwise ...Vernon looks good though.

I didn't say all of them were unattractive - just that a vast majority of them are. Mingyu looks extremely feminine and could pass off as a girl in that picture but he does have a good masculine appearance otherwise ...Vernon looks good though.
That picture I showed you was of Joshua, not Mingyu. This is Mingyu.

Koreans are the kings of fraud

It doesn't matter, facially he looks cute. And girls like cute boys.
Nigga give him long hair and he's basically a girl:lul::lul:

Girls turning lesbian bro

I have nothing against Woozi, I think he's a nice guy but I just can't stand people stanning Woozi and comparing him to PSL Gods like Chico

it be like that tho i get approached and the first things they start talking about is kpop or anime and shid

Everyone frauds. They just do it better than the rest.
They fraud more than the rest you mean? These niggas wear so much fakeup that they alone could keep the makeup industry afloat

Nigga give him long hair and he's basically a girl:lul::lul:

Girls turning lesbian bro

I have nothing against Woozi, I think he's a nice guy but I just can't stand people stanning Woozi and comparing him to PSL Gods like Chico
Woozi is part of one of the biggest k-pop groups the industry has seen, so it's a given that he will get his fair of stans/simps. I like how they even have two Chinese members including a hapa. Joshua is American, by the way. Same with Vernon. Thing is, girls have their own preferences and especially teenage girls will prefer a k-pop idol over any male model, no matter how good-looking he objectively may be.
They fraud more than the rest you mean? These niggas wear so much fakeup that they alone could keep the makeup industry afloat
Of course, but you know what they say: "Don't hate the player, hate the game." Everyone is guilty of frauding and they know how to do it in such a way that they appeal to the masses, beyond their own nation. That's pretty great if you think about it. They single-handedly built up their SMV after it had been destroyed after decades of emasculation by the west.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Woozi is part of one of the biggest k-pop groups the industry has seen, so it's a given that he will get his fair of stans/simps. I like how they even have two Chinese members including a hapa. Joshua is American, by the way. Same with Vernon. Thing is, girls have their own preferences and especially teenage girls will prefer a k-pop idol over any male model, no matter how good-looking he objectively may be.

Of course, but you know what they say: "Don't hate the player, hate the game." Everyone is guilty of frauding and they know how to do it in such a way that they appeal to the masses, beyond their own nation. That's pretty great if you think about it. They single-handedly built up their SMV after it had been destroyed after decades of emasculation by the west.
lmao .org users wear concealer and contouring like idk if they can really be talking and then complain when a girl calls it out

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
same way they find nigger rappers and other dysgenic deformities "attractive"...the jew media tells them to

lmao .org users wear concealer and contouring like idk if they can really be talking and then complain when a girl calls it out
Good point. Plus, a lot of dudes even irl have a skincare routine. Like I said: everyone frauds. From wearing nice clothes, to showering, to wearing perfume, to doing your hair, to brushing your teeth.. it's all frauding to look better.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
same way they find nigger rappers and other dysgenic deformities "attractive"...the jew media tells them to
Except the Jew media didn't promote k-pop. K-pop was promoted by the fans. The original fans were all East Asian women.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
Except the Jew media didn't promote k-pop. K-pop was promoted by the fans. The original fans were all East Asian women.
Ig the East Asian beauty standards played a huge part in this. But I still don't see how women could basically find an overly feminine looking "man" attractive

Ig the East Asian beauty standards played a huge part in this. But I still don't see how women could basically find an overly feminine looking "man" attractive
Perhaps you should look at it this way. You find these k-pop idols feminine, right? Well... guess what, most men will think Chico is feminine, and they will wonder how can anyone find a feminine guy like him attractive, and not someone like Hernan Drago or David Gandy? You are basically the k-pop fan in their eyes.

Admit it, that was eye-opening, wasn't it? :feelshmm:

They were designed for Asian girls. If they’re popular in China, Japan and the rest of Asia then it’s automatically popular worldwide cause of the sheer population. Not so popular in the west.

Perhaps you should look at it this way. You find these k-pop idols feminine, right? Well... guess what, most men will think Chico is feminine, and they will wonder how can anyone find a feminine guy like him attractive, and not someone like Hernan Drago or David Gandy? You are basically the k-pop fan in their eyes.

Admit it, that was eye-opening, wasn't it? :feelshmm:
Not really. Chico has a balance of highly masculine features

Not really. Chico has a balance of highly masculine features
Chico is a prettyboy, he's considered feminine by most people and not masculine.

female gaze nigga
they look like final fantasy character, king of fighter character

brutal
its over
never began for some humans

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Okay, I'll admit Jeonghan could pass as a girl here. JFL.

bda21fd13506466b673e2cc05089e7bf--oasis-korean-idols.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and FutureSlayer

Only Asian women and femcels do.

I'd hit hinking it was a gir
I probably would develop a oneitis for "her" and then later down the line notice "her" cock and balls. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Gigamale and Autismcel
This is just preselectionpill doing it's work, they mog 99% of all koreans that's why korean girls pursue them, foreigners see their demand and pursue them as well.
this is the reason