How the hell do you explain this couple?

JustLikeAWoman

JustLikeAWoman

Banned
I mean he looks like such a STEM nerd. Does he have the best personality in the world?
christina-hendricks-geoffrey-arend-20092015-ffn1kh.jpg

fat stacks, status, massive dick.

pick one

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Truecel14, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
They're looksmatched. Bitch is wearing makeup btw. She's not gl.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Avoidant, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
How often do you guys want to ask these questions again. Betabuxx yes yes. Status fame money are a thing too. Also, she isn‘t that good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
ever hear of this thing called money?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 1464 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
looksmatch
she is a 40 yr old make up maxxed fake tiddy whore

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Avoidant, Deleted member 1464, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
How often do you guys want to ask these questions again. Betabuxx yes yes. Status fame money are a thing too. Also, she isn‘t that good tbh
She statusmogs him to oblivion, you retard.

• JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza
Who cares bro just look at those tits

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and JustLikeAWoman
He has a fat wallet and he has status so yeah

Not sure what you're talking about...

He looks kinda indian and she looks like a cow... perfect couple, stop being racist OP!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: JustLikeAWoman, john_cope and Deleted member 3526
“Anyways did you finish that graph?”
“HECK YEAH I DID! Look at this beauty.”
51jdspn.png

LOOK AT MY MASTERPIECE!
You want to know why beautiful women go for ugly guys?
IT’S BECAUSE THOSE GUYS HAVE GAME!
They know what to say and how to say it.
HERE ARE MY SUPA AMAZING & INCREDIBLE WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR GAME BY APPROXIMATELY 1000000%!
(okay, maybe not that much….but you will get better with the womens)
Lesson #1: It’s All About the FEELINGS!
These guys that have super attractive wives and girlfriends know how to evoke emotion. Women are attracted to guys that know how to make her FEEL!
*Note: This is why guys that do the stereotypical thing of buying flowers and being incredibly nice can’t get dates….because all those actions only cause one emotion….BOREDOM! (Chicks are used to those things because TONS of guys do that)
YOU GOTTA BE DIFFERENT!
Lesson #2: How to Evoke Female Emotion
  1. Tease: Playfully say that you can’t trust her because she’s a lawyer, or if she’s a manager at a candy store “blame her” by saying “SO you’re the reason those chocolate bars are soo dang addictive!”
  2. Challenge: If she asks you to do something say “No.” Stand up for yourself and playfully disagree with whatever she’s saying.
  3. Disqualify: Basically after you learn something about her say “Oh, I could never date you because you’re XYZ.” (say in a fun playful way). Now she feels like she needs to PROVE to you why she’s dateable.
Lesson #3: Learning Game Takes Time
You’re not going to master the art of attraction women overnight, that’s why I highly recommend you sign up for a FREE email course I made because it will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about attracting the woman of your dreams.
Brandon10 Post's Ultimate 7-Day Email Course About Attracting Women
Lesson #4: (MOST IMPORTANT) Guys that Marry/Date Beautiful Women are FUN!
If you’re not enjoying life than why would a women want to date you?
People are drawn towards individuals that are happy because they uplift others with their positive energy.
Attitudes are contagious so make sure yours is worth catching!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
hardly any of us know or care who tf that fat normie ginger chic is.
if he's ugly she's either: Dating him for money, Dating him for status, Dating for dick (very rare when he's subhuman. women don't want dirty monkey dick even if it's big) or she's insecure.
MAYBE he's somehow benefiting her in some other nominal way but we don't know. litteraly these are the only possible options and these are always the only possible options when the guys ugly so let this trash thread die

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He's not white

“Anyways did you finish that graph?”
“HECK YEAH I DID! Look at this beauty.”
51jdspn.png

LOOK AT MY MASTERPIECE!
You want to know why beautiful women go for ugly guys?
IT’S BECAUSE THOSE GUYS HAVE GAME!
They know what to say and how to say it.
HERE ARE MY SUPA AMAZING & INCREDIBLE WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR GAME BY APPROXIMATELY 1000000%!
(okay, maybe not that much….but you will get better with the womens)
Lesson #1: It’s All About the FEELINGS!
These guys that have super attractive wives and girlfriends know how to evoke emotion. Women are attracted to guys that know how to make her FEEL!
*Note: This is why guys that do the stereotypical thing of buying flowers and being incredibly nice can’t get dates….because all those actions only cause one emotion….BOREDOM! (Chicks are used to those things because TONS of guys do that)
YOU GOTTA BE DIFFERENT!
Lesson #2: How to Evoke Female Emotion
  1. Tease: Playfully say that you can’t trust her because she’s a lawyer, or if she’s a manager at a candy store “blame her” by saying “SO you’re the reason those chocolate bars are soo dang addictive!”
  2. Challenge: If she asks you to do something say “No.” Stand up for yourself and playfully disagree with whatever she’s saying.
  3. Disqualify: Basically after you learn something about her say “Oh, I could never date you because you’re XYZ.” (say in a fun playful way). Now she feels like she needs to PROVE to you why she’s dateable.
Lesson #3: Learning Game Takes Time
You’re not going to master the art of attraction women overnight, that’s why I highly recommend you sign up for a FREE email course I made because it will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know about attracting the woman of your dreams.
Brandon10 Post's Ultimate 7-Day Email Course About Attracting Women
Lesson #4: (MOST IMPORTANT) Guys that Marry/Date Beautiful Women are FUN!
If you’re not enjoying life than why would a women want to date you?
People are drawn towards individuals that are happy because they uplift others with their positive energy.
Attitudes are contagious so make sure yours is worth catching!
Just be confident bro ! Just shave it bro ! Hold frame bro ! :redpill:
He’s got good eyes
Lol you can't rate for shit he's ugly af

Not sure what you're talking about...

He looks kinda indian and she looks like a cow... perfect couple, stop being racist OP!
You are low t as fuck.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AdamLanza and Deleted member 1100
aren't they divorcing

Some women just have fucked up taste in guys looks. It's rare but it happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Height and not being white is all that matters @SirGey

How comes so? I don‘t know them (in case they are any form of celebrities or whatever).
The only retarded autist here is you tbh.. asking so stupid questions + being mad for no reason. Get a life kid.

propinquity. He is a TV writer.

And she has not been good looking for almost a decade. Very over rated lookswise, and not a particularly good actress. She just has a niche of low IQ grunts that fetishize her.

Last edited: