How the hell does my nose really look?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
When I look in the mirror or take a selfie, my nose looks pretty good. Slightly crooked, but not worth it to undergo surgery. However, in some photos with the front cameras it looks very crooked and I get ropefuel.
So what's the truth? I don't want to do a useless surgery.

mirror is most accurate

Mirror is usually accurate but it very much depends on how many layers the mirror has. If it's just a canvas soaked in reflective material, it won't differ much from a nondistorted pic. High end salons have the best kind with multilayer mirrors which gives you the most accurate depiction of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Mirror is usually accurate but it very much depends on how many layers the mirror has. If it's just a canvas soaked in reflective material, it won't differ much from a nondistorted pic. High end salons have the best kind with multilayer mirrors which gives you the most accurate depiction of yourself.
Thanks mate, you have this kind of "true mirror" at home? i need to buy one asap

Thanks mate, you have this kind of "true mirror" at home? i need to buy one asap
No I don't. I just know they exist. You have to look around the net to buy them. I think they're called dielectric mirrors though in the market.