How the job market in your country?

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
Is it easier to land an entry position job or is it hell, competitive, saturated unless it's very niche...

Very difficult. I say this as someone with an undergrad but poor grades. Some dudebros will say "nah man it's so easy, right now is the easiest time to get a job in a long time", but this isn't true unless you're talking about jobs that are specifically for immigrants who barely speak English and are paid min.wage.

Shit and getting shitter due to Brexit. However I think they'll be people ITT facing grimmer job markets than the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Shit and getting shitter due to Brexit. However I think they'll be people ITT facing grimmer job markets than the UK.
What was the point of Brexit? all the euros/africans/asians were here and the ones that weren't had years/enough time to come over and they did.

Covid vaccine killed a bunch of normcatte so now everywhere is understaffed

• Hmm...
Reactions: capybara
What was the point of Brexit? all the euros/africans/asians were here and the ones that weren't had years/enough time to come over and they did.
Brexit was a huge mistake and a national embarrassment.

It was sold as a way for Britain to increase it's sovereignty on matters such as immigration, jobs, regulations, finance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
retarded meme

Covid vaccine killed a bunch of normcatte so now everywhere is understaffed
Not true, i'm actively looking for a job and no good jobs that don't require 5 years of experience or other bullshit are available. Working in a cold warehouse is suifuel.

Not true, i'm actively looking for a job and no good jobs that don't require 5 years of experience or other bullshit are available. Working in a cold warehouse is suifuel.
Us?

Lots of jobby jobs, in Netherlands