How the race of a foid affects her preference for RTT or prettyboys

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Based on some observations made IRL, on social media apps and on what users have said on here, the race of a foid will affect her preference for RTT, maesthetic or prettyboy men.

In 2022, the general pheno preference seems to be:

Woman's ethnicityPreferred pheno
East AsianPrettyboy
Southeast AsianPrettyboy
South Asian (non-Muslim)Prettyboy
HapaPrettyboy/masc prettyboy
White Western EuropeanMasc prettyboy
White AmericanMasc prettyboy/maesthetic
White UKRTT
White MedRTT
White EEMasc
MestizaRTT/maesthetic
South Asian (Muslim)Masc
MulattaRTT
MENAMasc
BlackRTT/Masc

As always, there are exceptions to the rule.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hades, aBetterMii, Racky and 5 others
Based on some observations made IRL, on social media apps and on what users have said on here, the race of a foid will affect her preference for RTT, maesthetic or prettyboy men.

East AsianPrettyboy
Southeast AsianPrettyboy
White UKRTT
White MedRTT
White EEMasc
MestizaRTT
South Asian (Muslim)Masc
MulattaRTT
MENAMasc
BlackRTT/Masc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, aBetterMii, Blackgymmax and 2 others

East AsianPrettyboy
Southeast AsianPrettyboy
White UKRTT
White MedRTT
White EEMasc
MestizaRTT/maesthetic
South Asian (Muslim)Masc
MulattaRTT
MENAMasc
BlackRTT/Masc
Masc prettyboy? How do you mean masculine? They do faggy dances on tiktok all day with their low t eboy face and get all the western foid. Idk how that is considerd masc tbf

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Masc prettyboy? How do you mean masculine? They do faggy dances on tiktok all day with their low t eboy face and get all the western foid. Idk how that is considerd masc tbf
An example of a masc prettyboy is Zach Cox

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 16110
@Predeterminism

• +1
First of all, arabs and asians are not white. Secondly, zoomer generation prefers the same pretty-boy look. Masc is only preferred by +40 grannies.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
  • +1
I see. So with the the term "prettyboy" without prefix means kpop prettyboys?
Yes, they don't have to be Asian lads, they can be white lads with that pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
objection. in regards to what @Prettyboy said about girls preferring RTT in shitter areas where theres more crime.

SEA is quite a shithole and higher crime compared to east asia. dont u think RTT might be more popular there? this was the place iw as talking about where girls were saying they dont like kpop niggas and prefer more manly men- white man with beard

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane
objection. in regards to what @Prettyboy said about girls preferring RTT in shitter areas where theres more crime.

SEA is quite a shithole and higher crime compared to east asia. dont u think RTT might be more popular there? this was the place iw as talking about where girls were saying they dont like kpop niggas and prefer more manly men- white man with beard
Filipina girls love KPOP and the fanbase seems to be huge there.
I also got likes from an awful army of Malaysian and Indonesian foids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, gymmaxedhorse and Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Filipina girls love KPOP and the fanbase seems to be huge there.
I also got likes from an awful army of Malaysian and Indonesian foids.
hmm true they do like kpop. but so do most girls these days. and just to look at, not get ravaged and impregnated by

I just think going philippines as a prettyboy nigga ...they just wouldnt date one. it would be embarrassing, its quite a primitive culture. you need some edge to fit in/not get obliterated

• +1
hmm true they do like kpop. but so do most girls these days. and just to look at, not get ravaged and impregnated by

I just think going philippines as a prettyboy nigga ...they just wouldnt date one. it would be embarrassing, its quite a primitive culture. you need some edge to fit in/not get obliterated

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
put it this way. my friend was in philippines and filipinos spit on the floor infront of u, shadowbox when they see u. they hate whites there.

a prettyboy white guy with no beard, pale skin, tiktok hair would be a joke to both females and males there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, currylightskin and Xangsane
urgh its so hard to appeal to all races of girls. u really need to pick ur niche man

• So Sad
interesting.

a Chinese girl told me she preferred an estrogenic, boneless 2/10 fat white cuck pheno white guy over Roman reigns.

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
You actually did a good job classing it, I agree 100% tbh you have sociology professor social understanding of dating dynamics.

East AsianPrettyboy
Southeast AsianPrettyboy
White UKRTT
White MedRTT
White EEMasc
MestizaRTT/maesthetic
South Asian (Muslim)Masc
MulattaRTT
MENAMasc
BlackRTT/Masc

As always, there are exceptions to the rule.
I agree with your list but what does RTT mean

put it this way. my friend was in philippines and filipinos spit on the floor infront of u, shadowbox when they see u. they hate whites there.

a prettyboy white guy with no beard, pale skin, tiktok hair would be a joke to both females and males there
You make up stuff. The Philippines is easy mode for JBW guys.

Are latinas RTT or prettyboy?

• +1
What is RTT mean

• +1
xangsane what u think about this observation: the smaller the avg size of tits in a country. the more likely they are to prefer prettyboys. and vice versa

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
xangsane what u think about this observation: the smaller the avg size of tits in a country. the more likely they are to prefer prettyboys. and vice versa
Oh My God Wow GIF

You is right

• +1
In any race most women won't prefer this:

1681259 500w
Zach

Over this:

1285616 500w
I4drm6uctcy71

Where is Maori / Polynesian?

What is RTT?

i have to disagree. young women are attracted to prettyboys, older women to masc