how the UCK do you get rid of freckles

st_max

st_max

“it might not be over yet”
7501F670 704F 465E 925D 87390A424DC8

before everyone comes in saying “no freckles look good and a lot of models have them” or whatever redpill bullshit comes up, look at mine above, they look like dog shit and make my skin look a lot worse, i fucken need them gone so my whole faces skin looks the same (they are only on nose and cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
View attachment 3124917

before everyone comes in saying “no freckles look good and a lot of models have them” or whatever redpill bullshit comes up, look at mine above, they look like dog shit and make my skin look a lot worse, i fucken need them gone so my whole faces skin looks the same (they are only on nose and cheeks
That’s some infection.

That’s some infection.
I have acne and seborrheic dermatitis but these are just some small freckles, i used to have a lot but they have faded a bit when i hit puberty, i still want to have glowing and baby looking skin (16 btw)

View attachment 3124917

what do u even want ronald weasley

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
freckles look good, retard nigger
you're prolly recessed as shit

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
View attachment 3124917

ipl rejuvevnation