How things will go with a girl are clear from the start

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
If she is distant or toxic in the beggining of the date then she is going to ghost you. You cannot turn things around, even if you make her laugh and understand each other it doesnt matter. Her feelings toward you were set the moment she saw you.

And im saying this from experience. Almost every girl i went out with was toxic and distant when meeting me. They ghosted me after the first date, literally what happened during the date didnt mean anything since they had decided what they were going to do with me from the start.

Only 1 girl was friendly and excited when she met me and surprise surprise, she wanted to see me again. Because a woman knows if she wants to be with you from the moment she sees you, its actually very hard to fumble it despite what this autistic forum says.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, Primalsplit, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
delete your account

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Primalsplit, HTNcutecel and 2 others
Why don't u move on bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Apparition and ihearvoices
Bros argueing with his own voices bc I’ve never seen anybody debate this,even normies would aggre,btw you’ve quite literally posted this exact same thread about 5 times,your stuck in a loop

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 3links2, twojei, Primalsplit and 1 other person
who cares they all cheat eventually

Need to create a big social stigma again

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
Why do they even agree to go on a date with you just to be distant? Wouldn’t dating you imply interest.

• +1
Reactions: Apparition and ihearvoices
Bros argueing with his own voices bc I’ve never seen anybody debate this,even normies would aggre,btw you’ve quite literally posted this exact same thread about 5 times,your stuck in a loop
i have a different point every time

Same applies to guys right? Yk if you like her in matter of seconds.
yep. fuck this shit tbh. i tried to get rid of the bitch from the beggining and she just dragged me along. its not fair

Why do they even agree to go on a date with you just to be distant? Wouldn’t dating you imply interest.
for most of these girls it wasnt even a "date". half of them wanted an emotional tampon. the other hallf needed an excuse to leave the house. only 1 girl was somewhat serious about me but that was centuries ago sadly

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
If she is distant or toxic in the beggining of the date then she is going to ghost you. You cannot turn things around, even if you make her laugh and understand each other it doesnt matter. Her feelings toward you were set the moment she saw you.

And im saying this from experience. Almost every girl i went out with was toxic and distant when meeting me. They ghosted me after the first date, literally what happened during the date didnt mean anything since they had decided what they were going to do with me from the start.

Only 1 girl was friendly and excited when she met me and surprise surprise, she wanted to see me again. Because a woman knows if she wants to be with you from the moment she sees you, its actually very hard to fumble it despite what this autistic forum says.
It's the worst thing to have a date with a wall, who finds you subhuman from the beginning and adopts a completely disrespectful attitude, checking her cell phone every 2 minutes and making uncomfortable faces, I really don't give it to anyone, although I still managed to kiss that bitch for my sophisticated game, the blackpill finally prevailed, and I stopped asking her out because of her indifference.

• +1
It's the worst thing to have a date with a wall, who finds you subhuman from the beginning and adopts a completely disrespectful attitude,
5 minutes into the date and she says "I didnt even look at your age on Tinder!". literally 0 interest

making uncomfortable faces, I
the moment she saw me she started frowning

, and I stopped asking her out because of her indifference.
i sent her like 10 messages. waited 5 months. she never replied

Bhai i have been reading your thread from a month i enjoy them:). wanted to tell you

• Love it