How this guy managed to bang 50+ girls ? (Pics and Videos)

He only really fucks with 30-40 year old white milfs who I am too young for.
agian cope, he regularly fucks girls 6-10 years younger than him

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
you do know "Honor Killing" is still a thing . girls who get pregant at 14 with mutt babies and brings their black boyfriends in home dont deserve to live in GTA V.
OK? It's not like curries are known for this, mainly sandnigs. Honor killings are not even race based mostly

No I'm talking about my Somali uncle with HIV. He mainly fucks divorced 30-something white women from the pics I've seen
Are you Somali?

i don't hate him. i am just pointing out the fact. chane his ethnicity to asian/indian and he will be incel for life.
How does he get laid from tinder? Im basically Tyronelite/HTN on my tinder and I have yet to fuck a girl off it all I get are flakes flakes and more cornflakes. I mogg this guy to utmost he’ll and yet he’s fucking and I’m not

What does he say? Does he just ask for pussy?

bbc's just continue to ascend man

hes black. literally instant success if not autistic suburbmaxxed.

Reminder: leanmaxxing is when life starts. Can't hate a lean nigga, he deserves it for his effort.

Reminder: leanmaxxing is when life starts. Can't hate a lean nigga, he deserves it for his effort.

other races still wont get this much match. it's JBB in display.

Testosterone mogs

just be her type theory

wtf. This is just unfair.

one of my earliest blackpill experiences happened 2-3 years ago on the r/hingeapp subreddit
there was this guy from NYC who was posting crazy screenshots, of him going full sexual from the opener, to complete nonsense , and girls were still lapping it up

surprise surprise, he turned out to be black ( he was GL though , and modeled)
one asian chick even opened him with - "do you have bbc" ? jfl

I sometimes wonder what the black in blackpill stands for...
This :
he was GL though , and modeled
Is the only relevant part.
I also know who you are talking about :ROFLMAO:, just confirmed with him. He's blackpilled and I talk to him on Discord. He used to be an blackcel and ascended around his mid 20s. @fogdart @gymmaxedhorse and @whiteissuperior know him too. That kinda disproves your point because he only started slaying after he ascended in looks. He was not profiting from muh JBB when he was ugly.

He also runs Hinge experiments to test black SMV and literally will be the first to tell you blacks especially dark skins have a disadvantage on OLDs compared to whites. Even dark skin TYRONES he tested are disadvantaged. muh JBB. No Asian foid is gonna ask Kent or Oreoman if they have BBC on Hinge. But if you don't believe me go on and run blackcels on OLDs JFL

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior, makeme183 and fogdart
This :

I also know who you are talking about :ROFLMAO:, just confirmed with him. He's blackpilled and I talk to him on Discord. He used to be an blackcel and ascended around his mid 20s. @fogdart and @whiteissuperior know him too. That kinda disproves your point because he only started slaying after he ascended in looks. He was not profiting from muh JBB when he was ugly.

He also runs Hinge experiments to test black SMV and literally will be the first to tell you blacks especially dark skins have a disadvantage on OLDs compared to whites. Even dark skin TYRONES he tested are disadvantaged. muh JBB. No Asian foid is gonna ask Kent or Oreoman if they have BBC on Hinge. But if you don't believe me go on and run blackcels on OLDs JFL
lol tyronelite is a legit tyronelite facially with smile and body halo. Niggas who talk about JBB don't know shit.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
No I'm talking about my Somali uncle with HIV. He mainly fucks divorced 30-something white women from the pics I've seen
Lmao wtf

lol tyronelite is a legit tyronelite facially with smile and body halo. Niggas who talk about JBB don't know shit.
@Racky so tyronelite is michael ? aka musichael
why did he delete his reddit account ?

also , it doesn't disprove anything
ugly black guy will obviously get mogged to the ghetto by a white chadlite/chad
but you can't deny the fact that blacks are the only race who can fuck stacies(once in a while) while having a sub 5 face

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
This :

I also know who you are talking about :ROFLMAO:, just confirmed with him. He's blackpilled and I talk to him on Discord. He used to be an blackcel and ascended around his mid 20s. @fogdart @gymmaxedhorse and @whiteissuperior know him too. That kinda disproves your point because he only started slaying after he ascended in looks. He was not profiting from muh JBB when he was ugly.

That guy has been lurking in PSL discords for years

• +1
Does he go there bareback?
Idk man I didn't ask him. All I know is he is HIV positive and posts a pic every month on Facebook with some different MTB white woman. He has a wife and 3 kids back in Somalia (all have HIV)

• So Sad
Reactions: dimorphism
High test alpha black manlet

Idk man I didn't ask him. All I know is he is HIV positive and posts a pic every month on Facebook with some different MTB white woman. He has a wife and 3 kids back in Somalia (all have HIV)
This is grim ngl. Also somalia and africa in general are supposed to be monogamous societies, how do they even contact it..?

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
This is grim ngl. Also somalia and africa in general are supposed to be monogamous societies, how do they even contact it..?
HIV is surprisingly rare in Somalia compared to most African countries.
1200px-HIV_In_Africa.svg.png

Tbh I have no hope for this country. Currently a new war is brewing between Somaliland (northern break-off state) and a territory they lay claim to but the locals are fighting back so they're massacring the locals. My entire family is deeply rooted in Somaliland and their politics but I see that there's no hope for us as a people at least for another few hundred years.

why did he delete his reddit account ?

also , it doesn't disprove anything
ugly black guy will obviously get mogged to the ghetto by a white chadlite/chad
but you can't deny the fact that blacks are the only race who can fuck stacies(once in a while) while having a sub 5 face
He's not the same dude as tyronelite from this forum. are you sure that's his reddit name? I searched and nothing came up. Also, show me a sub 5 black dude without money or status who fucks Stacies. Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Racky and makeme183
are you sure that's his reddit name? I searched and nothing came up.
that was his reddit name
he deleted his account and all his posts

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
he calls himself Tyronelite on Disc but he's not @tyronelite from here. Don't confuse them.

And regarding why he deleted he said this :

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and makeme183
I also know who you are talking about :ROFLMAO:, just confirmed with him. He's blackpilled and I talk to him on Discord. He used to be an blackcel and ascended around his mid 20s. @
fogdart
@fogdart @
gymmaxedhorse
@gymmaxedhorse and @
whiteissuperior
@whiteissuperior
Wait do I know him too? I think I do lol

• +1
but this is changing fast. due to the internet i know lots of curry girls who hook up with blacks just because they hate white men (indoctrinated by the sjw professors) and date black men.

also black men are pushed 24*7 in all media, tv, internet. now they are going for asian women. search " happy asian women" on google and see the results.
if you Google “happy European woman” it’s the same shit lmfao

But in all honesty Google is fucked, you can’t trust their search results

Last edited: