How this video only has 30 k views is incredible

Yellowskies

Yellowskies

Diamond

It should have 2-3 million views at least.

It’s the best video ever made. He speaks straight blackpill.

Confidence matters.

He is seriously a great philosopher. Better than Aristotle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16833 and Deleted member 16369
the word oreo makes me want to eat a cookie

confidence is attractive when you're not repulsive in appearence. I mean confidence in a normie will make a difference

• +1
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16984 and EverythingMattersCel
Because normally, only people from niche communities watch these types of videos.
This one nearly has 300k views because some normies found it as well (the comments are cagefuel :feelskek:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
If confidence does not matter, why are there so many mentalcels here?

• +1
Reactions: galego123
Confidence matters if you are already good looking. We can cope all we want about confidence but a fun and outgoing chad is going to be more appealing to girls than a shy and boring chad. Confidence on an average or ugly guy is annoying to girls though.

• +1
Because normally, only people from niche communities watch these types of videos.
This one nearly has 300k views because some normies found it as well (the comments are cagefuel :feelskek:)

thank god he found someone

looksmatched but they seem happy
unironically mogs half the forum cause he actually wants to live jfl

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and looksmaxxed
Imagine watching a video with this ugly ass mf face in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm surprised 30k people watched it

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984 and GetShrekt
There's a difference between being a normal human being and a social retard which many people here are

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Deleted member 16984
because mentalcels don't exist.

anyone calling themself a mentalcel is a coping normie or subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 16984, Oberyn and 1 other person
because it's a bad video of low iq inarticulate rambling. way better blackpilled content out there

Oreoman is worth a million of you
risada-laugh.gif

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies
because mentalcels don't exist.

anyone calling themself a mentalcel is a coping normie or subhuman
Well I consider myself a mentalcel because I’m large frame normie, low trust features and I have been flirted with but I can’t keep eye contact and I find interaction with woman exhausting. Like I have to carefully chooses my words around them vs when I’m like hanging with my cousins and I can say whatever

• Hmm...
Reactions: Solidcoin
Well I consider myself a mentalcel because I’m large frame normie, low trust features and I have been flirted with but I can’t keep eye contact and I find interaction with woman exhausting. Like I have to carefully chooses my words around them vs when I’m like hanging with my cousins and I can say whatever
flirting means nothing, how are you able to know if doing everything "right" will result in sex? you're treading on pua terrority

plus, plenty of women "flirt" for attention and validation, they invite you to make a move only to bluntly reject you

• +1
flirting means nothing, how are you able to know if doing everything "right" will result in sex? you're treading on pua terrority

plus, plenty of women "flirt" for attention and validation, they invite you to make a move only to bluntly reject you
I guess, but theirs nothing really else to go off of, I went on a date with a girl and made her orgasm in a public park. She then kept FaceTiming me to talk for days after but my brain was exhausted by her so I just told her I wasn’t interested anymore and hung up. So am I a mentalcel or do you suppose I just find a woman who is mute?

What he's saying is true but he got old quick repeating the same shit.

BULLSHIT.. confidence is not something that shows even

If u look good u look confident

Better to say NT:ness and extroVERSION matters to women to be exact