How to 100% know if you're balding or not?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Title, is there any way to know for sure if you're balding or not? I'm pretty concerned about it and I'm only 17.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20191019_132556.jpg
    IMG_20191019_132556.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 243
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, BigBiceps, Over and 1 other person
I think that's like nw -1 so you're actually growing more hair. Wow.

if you get banned from an hairloss forum for posting your hairline you have a solid reason to believe you are not balding

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Arvenas, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others
Seriously tho, just take pics from the same position every month and check up on it like that. Same lighting, pose, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Shubham4894, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
Title, is there any way to know for sure if you're balding or not? I'm pretty concerned about it and I'm only 17.

Thanks
yes you are balding. start taking finasteride please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and Deleted member 3043
Looks like early balding.

Has your hairline always been like that? Some people have a higher hairline naturally. Take photos over time and compare.
My friend started balding at 19, he's nw2 now at 24. Early balding is very real for many.
My other friend is nearly bald at 25.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 3123, loromate and 2 others
I'm sorry bro :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm sorry bro :(
This is so fucking stupid man. Balding isn't common in my family and I'm only 17, why me. Time to buy finasteride and minoxidil I guess

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
This is so fucking stupid man. Balding isn't common in my family and I'm only 17, why me. Time to buy finasteride and minoxidil I guess
post more pics

Attachments

• IMG_20191020_130313.jpg
    IMG_20191020_130313.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_20191020_130329.jpg
    IMG_20191020_130329.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20191020_130341.jpg
    IMG_20191020_130341.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 172

You need to find photos of when you were younger and compare your hairline from back then. I've been nw1.5, pretty much 2 tbh since birth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 685
this guy follows ideal lifestyle and diet btw

what a complete subhuman lmfao

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2205, InjectE and 1 other person
You mog my forehead skin and hairline hard

• Woah
this guy follows ideal lifestyle and diet btw

what a complete subhuman lmfao
Shut the fuck up you worthless retard. Never said so either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Check your father or mother's father.

Your temples are receding. How's your dad's hair and how was/is your maternal grandfather's hair?

ive got a better hairline probabaly 2ce your age, enjoying every weekend

just lol at how bad being a loner rigid narc nukes you

or maybe its just side effect of being balkan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
But are their temples receded.?

ive got a better hairline probabaly 2ce your age, enjoying every weekend

just lol at how bad being a loner rigid narc nukes you

or maybe its just side effect of being balkan
Caging hard at this retard. The fact you're seeking for validation being twice my age shows how pathetic your existence is.
Not a loner either and I'm dutch. Keep coping while Balkan men fuck your women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Caging hard at this retard. The fact you're seeking for validation being twice my age shows how pathetic your existence is.
Not a loner either and I'm dutch. Keep coping while Balkan men fuck your women

either way your phenotype is trash for a male and wont suit aging at all, lets hope you can at least enjoy your youth :forcedsmile:

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and InjectE
either way your phenotype is trash for a male and wont suit aging at all, lets hope you can at least enjoy your youth :forcedsmile:
Spoken like a true brown eyed Romanian coping shitskin
receding at 17 JFL.
I didn't say it was you retard I was asking if there's any way to know IF you are receding

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
receding at 17 JFL.

its pretty common these day. but for someone who lives such a rigid lifestyle obsessed with "looksmaxing" its comical asf

you can just tell from his pheno, he will be expired very soon

• JFL
its pretty common these day. but for someone who lives such a rigid lifestyle obsessed with "looksmaxing" its comical asf

you can just tell from his pheno, he will be expired very soon
I'm not obsessed whatsoever and was drinking with friends and girls just yesterday, keep bumping my thread coping retard.
BTW: Blue eyes, dark eyebrows and dirty blonde hair > your Romanian shitskin pheno

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt and 2peasinapod
I didn't say it was you retard I was asking if there's any way to know IF you are receding
Yes, there is. You post pics and people tell you. Hair loss forums won't even say if you're balding because they want company from baldies.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
Dude your not balding...
Trust me.

In these pics you look nw 1.5 the first pic is a very bad angle go to the dermatologist and he'll tell you for sure

• +1
Yes, there is. You post pics and people tell you. Hair loss forums won't even say if you're balding because they want company from baldies.
Should I just make pics every month or so and look for changes?

You seem to have a high hairline sorry bud. Hop on fin if you're worried about it

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Honesty is not an attribute you'll find in a turkroach.

yeah, make sure to watch it for any progression.
Shut
The Fuck
Up you piece of shit

Looks better on these pics. Maybe some early nw but nothing serious. I wouldn't start anything yet.
In these pics you look nw 1.5 the first pic is a very bad angle go to the dermatologist and he'll tell you for sure
Don't listen to this nigger. 1.5 is more noticable

• +1
Looks better on these pics. Maybe some early nw but nothing serious. I wouldn't start anything yet.

Don't listen to this negro. 1.5 is more noticable
Shut the fuck up you subhuman i told him to visit a dermatologist

Isn't it hilarious how this desperate romania- ahem gipsy @2peasinapod genuinely thinks his pheno is better than mine which is pretty much close to ideal except of the fact my skin is a bit too pale and my eyebrows a bit too thin? (The pictures were made in bad lighting btw so it doesn't look anything like real life)

Don't listen to this negro. 1.5 is more noticable
Thanks, I'll still do further research but I guess I"m safe

Isn't it hilarious how this desperate romania- ahem gipsy @2peasinapod genuinely thinks his pheno is better than mine which is pretty much close to ideal except of the fact my skin is a bit too pale and my eyebrows a bit too thin? (The pictures were made in bad lighting btw so it doesn't look anything like real life)

Thanks, I'll still do further research but I guess I"m safe

my pheno is more than 3 tiers above yours easily, i have the most desired pheno in the world. you dont look bad, but your pheno is far from ideal and your prime is already coming to an end. mine will last till im dead

• JFL
my pheno is more than 3 tiers above yours easily, i have the most desired pheno in the world. you dont look bad, but your pheno is far from ideal and your prime is already coming to an end. mine will last till im dead
Show pictures or gtfo. Doubt it's that good unless north atlantid (AKA not brown eyes/ethnic cope)

Show pictures or gtfo. Doubt it's that good unless north atlantid (AKA not brown eyes/ethnic cope)
unlike yourself, i dont need to post cropped try hard selfies

i source my validation in real life in real time

you are all smoke and mirrors

• JFL
unlike yourself, i dont need to post cropped try hard selfies

i source my validation in real life in real time

you are all smoke and mirrors
>no pics were shown
Keep larping, if you really phenomogged me you wouldn't be afraid to show it. You've already shown how weak and low IQ you are but then again I didn't expect much else from a gipsy.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Dude you mog me to oblivion, my oneitis would be obsesed with you, sorry but i need to hate you, FUCK YOU BITCH

• So Sad
lmfao

• +1
>no pics were shown
Keep larping, if you really phenomogged me you wouldn't be afraid to show it. You've already shown how weak and low IQ you are but then again I didn't expect much else from a gipsy.

you obviously didnt follow my post history, i posted proof of high status fashion photographers asking me to come and meet them for shoots, the CEO of one of the very top model agancies following my instagram, a local UK model agents asking me personal details e.g. height, suit size etc. more than a handul of top female models with over 200k followers liking and commenting my photos

all unsolicited from social media of 100% candids

meanwhile you cant even keep an e-girl satisfied

• Woah
  • Love it
you obviously didnt follow my post history, i posted proof of high status fashion photographers asking me to come and meet them for shoots, the CEO of one of the very top model agancies following my instagram, a local UK model agents asking me personal details e.g. height, suit size etc. more than a handul of top female models with over 200k followers liking and commenting my photos

he should believe you on the account of being Romanian. Most honest ppl I ever saw.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 685

Yeah nobody is going to believe you m8, this just adds up to your self admitted obvious narcissism

Oh and about the egirl, don't worry you'll be getting cucked sooner or later. Happens to all of us but good on you picking that out to compensate for your weak arguments and larping :lul: :lul: :lul: