How to accelerate braces?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
How to make braces fix your teeth faster
They said I need them for 2 years but I can"t wait

Have you alr gotten them
Ye they put on the braces but I don't have the wire so I think basically that means I don't have braces fr. They're not doing anything

They purposely didn't put the wire yet cuz they say I gotta remove 4 premolars

Ye they put on the braces but I don't have the wire so I think basically that means I don't have braces fr. They're not doing anything

they did this to me too. i had a bite block in which fixed my one crooked tooth that got bad from being overlapped by the bottom. how do your teeth look? taking them off yourself and whitening them may be all you need?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
they did this to me too. i had a bite block in which fixed my one crooked tooth that got bad from being overlapped by the bottom. how do your teeth look? taking them off yourself and whitening them may be all you need?
I have one bite block on both sides to prevent overlap
Did you notice any changes even without the wire?
My teeth are extremely crooked and I have bimaxillary protrusion so they are saying I need to remove 4 wisdom teeth before I get the wire put on

Damn the jews are fucking you up, already extracted 4 teeth and put on braces, over for your side, even surgery wont help much if you continue like this

How to make braces fix your teeth faster
They said I need them for 2 years but I can"t wait
-Try keep your mouth hot and the wires are heat activated so the hotter your mouth the faster the wire will change the teeth movement (swish your mouth with boiling water everyday for 30seconds)
-When given elastics wear it double or triple as your increasing the tension the teeth will move faster
-If you get an expander and they give you a certain limits of turns do more because who doesn’t want a wider palate.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Stop treatment get a palette expander and then do the braces and tell them you won’t have your teeth extracted.