How to accentmaxx

AbuHamzaAlHashimi

AbuHamzaAlHashimi

Iron
I have a retarded pajeet-American accent, how do I change it to either the English or the American accent?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Idk if this would work for u but it did for me and it’s to change the content u watch. I watch this podcast with 2 British guys and 1 Aussie and a lot of content from the uk. Even tho I grew up in Singapore with people either having the shittiest singlish accents or Indian accents, I have a relatively nice sounding voice

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Idk if this would work for u but it did for me and it’s to change the content u watch. I watch this podcast with 2 British guys and 1 Aussie and a lot of content from the uk. Even tho I grew up in Singapore with people either having the shittiest singlish accents or Indian accents, I have a relatively nice sounding voice
I was obsessed with RDR2 and western movies so I started having a slight southern drawl and even my vocabulary was more old fashioned. Media is key for accent.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
I say Niցցer Niցցer Niցցer out loud over and over again to nail the American R sound

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, looksmaxmax, lightskinbengali and 1 other person
I say Niցցer Niցցer Niցցer out loud over and over again to nail the American R sound

might unironically try this, the er sound is one of my weakpoints