How to accentmaxx

AbuHamzaAlHashimi

AbuHamzaAlHashimi

Iron
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Posts
43
Reputation
24
I have a retarded pajeet-American accent, how do I change it to either the English or the American accent?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Idk if this would work for u but it did for me and it’s to change the content u watch. I watch this podcast with 2 British guys and 1 Aussie and a lot of content from the uk. Even tho I grew up in Singapore with people either having the shittiest singlish accents or Indian accents, I have a relatively nice sounding voice
 
  • +1
Reactions: 12thecr4wsai7d and HarrierDuBois
Idk if this would work for u but it did for me and it’s to change the content u watch. I watch this podcast with 2 British guys and 1 Aussie and a lot of content from the uk. Even tho I grew up in Singapore with people either having the shittiest singlish accents or Indian accents, I have a relatively nice sounding voice
I was obsessed with RDR2 and western movies so I started having a slight southern drawl and even my vocabulary was more old fashioned. Media is key for accent.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067
I say Niցցer Niցցer Niցցer out loud over and over again to nail the American R sound

 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 currychad, Sub0, looksmaxmax and 2 others
I say Niցցer Niցցer Niցցer out loud over and over again to nail the American R sound

might unironically try this, the er sound is one of my weakpoints
 

Similar threads

khhvslayer
Replies
0
Views
22
khhvslayer
khhvslayer
studson
Replies
8
Views
48
laxlo
laxlo
TariiqBih
Replies
23
Views
92
717BP6
717BP6
RevengeisKey
Replies
0
Views
23
RevengeisKey
RevengeisKey
softmaxed
Replies
12
Views
86
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top