How to achieve a shiny "healthy Hair look"?

lcberg04

lcberg04

Iron
How to achieve this very healthy shiny looking Hair kinda like you see on these gay ass tiktok e-boys. :feelsuhh:
Tfincel

Hairgayaf
E3acbf54876991585ec039e723229e13

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and currylightskin
Tag me when you find out. Have u tried googling it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reputation, AscendingHero and iwillbeflinch
It looks like that because of the filters but to have healthy looking hair what I do is only wash like once a month and wash it with an egg, don't use shampoo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wombleboy12, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, fjor2096 and 5 others
It looks like that because of the filters but to have healthy looking hair what I do is only wash like once a month and wash it with an egg, don't use shampoo
wash it with an egg? I heard about the no shampoo movement, but i feel like if you're physically active its kind of unhygienic and will look greasy if you dont wash your hair.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, iwillbeflinch and Danish_Retard
wash it with an egg? I heard about the no shampoo movement, but i feel like if you're physically active its kind of unhygienic and will look greasy if you dont wash your hair.
Yes wash it with an egg. And it may sound counterintuitive but if u use shampoo and wash it often ur hair is going to compensate for the shampoo which makes it greasy and fat faster than when u barely wash it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22267 and Yerico7
Tag me when you find out. Have u tried googling it?
Yeah but its mostly some vegan/herbivore/homeopathy unscientific fucking bullshit or some obvious stuff like using a conditioner and not shampooing every day.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Yes wash it with an egg. And it may sound counterintuitive but if u use shampoo and wash it often ur hair is going to compensate for the shampoo which makes it greasy and fat faster than when u barely wash it
Nigga i aint putting no egg in my fucking hair what that supposed to do:no:? I get the shampoo thing though dont feel like its the whole secret though.

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Deleted member 16834 and Danish_Retard
Yeah but its mostly some vegan/herbivore/homeopathy unscientific fucking bullshit or some obvious stuff like using a conditioner and not shampooing every day.
U tried searching for scientific shit?

• JFL
Reactions: lcberg04
Nigga i aint putting no egg in my fucking hair what that supposed to do:no:? I get the shampoo thing though dont feel like its the whole secret though.
Are u black

I haven't used shampoo in 2 years. I mire my own hair quality very often. Its not too oily, dry and there is 0 dandruff. Texture is God tier
I just wash it well when I shower once or twice daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, coolguy1 and lcberg04
1) filter your shower water from all chemicals shits
2) Use natural shampoo without sulfate, paraben and other chemicals shit
3) Use argan oil right after the shower and let it dry without blow drier
4) Eat well & healthy, enough vitamin b & protein
5) blocks DHT, it not only makes your hair fall but also look dry and thin, my hair looks so much better since I take finasteride
6) Keratin treatment (without chemicals shit) once a year
7) optionnal : have high estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Mewton, AscendingHero and 2 others
5) blocks DHT, it not only makes your hair fall but also look dry and thin, my hair looks so much better since I take finasteride
Thank you seems like high IQ advice

First off let’s assess the frauding:
1. Genetics, you need to have that thick curly dark hair.
2. Don’t believe everything you see on tiktok. All hair looks better in pictures and on tiktok it’s common for people to use filters to lower the quality so you don’t see the frizz.
3. No one’s hair stays like this all day. You move around, your hair gets exposed to moisture, causing frizz throughout the day.
4. Lighting plays a huge effect on how your hair looks. Obviously if you’re at school with those green tinted LEDs glaring at your hair it’s going to look green, frizzy, and shit. His is going to look shinier when he shines a blaring bright white light on it.

Now if you do happen to have this type of hair:
F7C10D8D E507 4DE2 8428 4E34EE22BDAC

$20 and i give you the sauce :lul::lul:. the people above don’t know what they’re talking abt for the most part. my hair at work:
92262C72 C8DB 4A00 BC17 926542F1FAA3

my hair after a nap still happy and healthy:
A8B72328 4738 4ECA B2BC F13425956D31

my hair rn and other times:
7DE4B56B A7F0 4768 9AF7 471A5404EEF6

B78AD459 FD32 4594 A249 251F25AF01E4

70D280B2 2D7A 4829 BD58 AD173AEEA996

dm me to buy the sauce: products and tips. the rest of the post is in my notes app. :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, arabcelxxx, Preoximerianas and 2 others
why wiith an egg?

2. Don’t believe everything you see on tiktok. All hair looks better in pictures and on tiktok it’s common for people to use filters to lower the quality so you don’t see the frizz.
3. No one’s hair stays like this all day. You move around, your hair gets exposed to moisture, causing frizz throughout the day.
4. Lighting plays a huge effect on how your hair looks. Obviously if you’re at school with those green tinted LEDs glaring at your hair it’s going to look green, frizzy, and shit. His is going to look shinier when he shines a blaring bright white light on it.

View attachment 1613505
$20 and i give you the sauce :lul::lul:. the people above don’t know what they’re talking abt for the most part. my hair at work:
View attachment 1613528
View attachment 1613529
View attachment 1613530
View attachment 1613531
View attachment 1613532

dm me to buy the sauce: products and tips. the rest of the post is in my notes app. :feelsgood::feelsgood:
Fuck you
Greedy cunt
Get out of here if ur not gonna share ur knowledge

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04, Mewton and alriodai
It’s a protein treatement
That’s how I got it

There's a thousand things you have to do in order to get healthy, shiny, lustrous-looking hair.
I'll post a guide about my full hair routine here someday, but as for now I'll make it short and summarize it in 2 words: coconut oil.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and Laikyn
Good for ur hair
alright i went 2 weeks without shampoo and hair began to fall out also my hair was not smelling bad but weird and it looked as if i had gel in them to style them

View attachment 1613505
View attachment 1613528
View attachment 1613529
View attachment 1613530
View attachment 1613531
View attachment 1613532

dude just share that fuckin info

There's a thousand things you have to do in order to get healthy, shiny, lustrous-looking hair.
I'll post a guide about my full hair routine here someday, but as for now I'll make it short and summarize it in 2 words: coconut oil.
Tag me in it

everything except the high estrogen part.

alright i went 2 weeks without shampoo and hair began to fall out also my hair was not smelling bad but weird and it looked as if i had gel in them to style them
what the fuck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Use a filter and lighting
theres nothing else to it lmao

stop basing your reality off recorded content

Fuck you
Greedy cunt
Get out of here if ur not gonna share ur knowledge
dude just share that fuckin info
Alright i was just tryna make a quick buck.

1. Shampoo less than 3 times a week. Everyone’s hair is different, really as long as your not doing this every other day it should be fine.
2. Conditioner every day or every other day. Leave it in for 5 - 10 minutes depending on your hair length.
3. Hair masque instead of conditioner once a week, preferably Monday as your hair will look especially good that day. Use Shea Moisture Honey Hair Masque. Brush the hair masque out of your hair with a tangle teezer brush or mason pearson brush (this should be the only time you brush your hair in the week).
4. Scrunch water out of hair so it’s damp otherwise your hair is going to take 24 hours to dry. This is when you put products in. A good product that should work on all hair types is “Innersense I create hold styling gel”. Rub this through your hair. Another product is Seen Curly Cream which you’d put in after but honestly you only need the first. Use Coola SPF Hair Mist to prevent hair damage. Do a final scrunch of all the products.
5. Put your hair into a microfiber towel turnip while you put your skincare products/get dressed.
6. Air dry for best hair definition and scrunch the gel cast after air drying (if there even is one with these products). Air drying usually takes a whole two hours and if you’re moving around a lot/don’t have the time, use a defuser to dry your hair faster. Defusing will give you more volume, but less definition.
7. If you don’t know how to use a defuser, put your head upside down and dry the roots of your hair for more volume. Use the lowest blow and lowest temperature available on your defuser.
8. Other products i’ve been meaning to try:
morrocan oil curl cream

bumble and bumble jelly

curls blueberry bliss collections

pattern styling cream

bb foam wrapping lotion

Glossier Bubblewrap

olaplex (known to be amazing, also my friend says it’s great).

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and lcberg04
he is right. Egg does make hair smoother instantly. Egg and fermented rice water

update:

tried ovaplex, shits amazing. I got no.3 and no.6. no.6 holds moisture and makes my dark brown hair even darker and stays for days on end. it's a literal god product, if you're looking to hold moisture, this is the product; blends great with gels. no.3 is amazing as well. Made my hair feel much healthier, I noticed instant healthier looking hair, made my hair so moisturized and dark that it literally looked blue black and was shiny af.
this shits pricy af tho at $30 for each product, and no.6 would maybe last a month if i was using 5 days a week with long hair. no.3 will last me 2 months.

91ABCA94 C89C 4A41 A3E4 BB3EF11F78C3

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: lcberg04
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane