How to achieve lower eyebrows?

User49

User49

victim of genetics
How can supra implants make the eyebrows lower? doesn’t seem possible

ive heard forehead shaving is one way

what if u made a cut under ur supras and pulled it under. this combined with supra implants should in theory work
i dont think this will be a huge looksmax tbh look at meeks his eyebrows are non existent yet his brow bone looks insne the fact that the shape is giga imp coupled with how hard it is to pill it off( it has to be symmetric and playing with ur eyes and hooding etc) makes it seem not worth it, id focus on making brows as virile and long as possible

• +1
Reactions: User49
i dont think this will be a huge looksmax tbh look at meeks his eyebrows are non existent yet his brow bone looks insne the fact that the shape is giga imp coupled with how hard it is to pill it off( it has to be symmetric and playing with ur eyes and hooding etc) makes it seem not worth it, id focus on making brows as virile and long as possible
Look how long, sexy and dense my pfps brows are. fuark.

don’t mind the asymmetry and cheekbone low setedness. i cba to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How do you increase the length of your eyebrows without surgery. Minox ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558